avionic

" Black Knights "------- F-15 " Wizard "
Subscriber
"Gledileg Jol "

og Gleðilegt nýtt ár.

Best wishes for all from
Dave and Jonina (Jona):thmbsp:

Last edited:
Your avatar looks more like mettwurst.:thmbsp: I prefer the pale white brats with lots of that strong mustard on a Brötchen and a Bitburger Pils.:yes:

No no no. Röt bratwurst, with an Augustiner Helles. Nothing is better. :thmbsp: My feisty little Bavarian wife will come unglued if someone were to suggest that thats not a genuine bratwurst.

Although tonight we had Weisswurst, Bretzen and Augustiner, with a little Jack Daniels Single Barrel for desert.

Merry Christmas,
James

No no no. Röt bratwurst, with an Augustiner Helles. Nothing is better. :thmbsp: My feisty little Bavarian wife will come unglued if someone were to suggest that thats not a genuine bratwurst.

Although tonight we had Weisswurst, Bretzen and Augustiner, with a little Jack Daniels Single Barrel for desert.

Merry Christmas,
James
My apologies. Can´t have the wife upset on Christmas eve.:D
I´m going to have to settle for some Crown and maybe a pull or two on some frostkaldur Brennivin .. Oh yeah! 'Black death':D

I prefer the pale white brats with lots of that strong mustard on a Brötchen and a Bitburger Pils.:yes:

I do have to admit that that sounds pretty darn good, although I prefer a Warsteiner over a Bitburger. :D

Cheers,
James

Vrolijk Kerstfeest...
xmas-smiley.gif

I was stationed at Bitburg AB 1980-82. Got hooked on Bit. " Bitte ein Bit" :D

I might have been through there in '80-'81 during ReForGer in my Herc, I'd have to dig out my notebooks to be sure, we were hopping around all over the place.

But if someone sat a Bitburger down in front of me I don't imagine that I'd say no. Especially if there were some brats and sauerkraut to go with it. Now I'm hungry again darn it. Imho there are very few really bad German beers. Some of that eclogocal swill comes to mind... ... and that really sour beer from up in Dresden (the name escapes me). A friend gave me one of those to try out and it sucked my ears into the middle of my skull it was so sour.

Cheers,
James

Back
Top Bottom