CR 2020 power switch pink jumper?

Allisonholic

"Can you fix a Hi-Fi?'
I'm getting ready to pull the power switch to repair it, I was finally able to get a back up switch on ebay in case I mess this one up so I'm waiting for that to get here before I start. Looking at the switch there is a pink jumper, one end is connected to the white wire, the other end goes under the switch and is broke off from somewhere. There is also a pink jumper from the blue wire that goes over the top of the switch, don't know where the other end is until I pull it. Also in the pics of the backup switch there are no pink wires that I can see. Any ideas what they are for and where the other end goes?

I'm getting ready to pull the power switch to repair it, I was finally able to get a back up switch on ebay in case I mess this one up so I'm waiting for that to get here before I start. Looking at the switch there is a pink jumper, one end is connected to the white wire, the other end goes under the switch and is broke off from somewhere. There is also a pink jumper from the blue wire that goes over the top of the switch, don't know where the other end is until I pull it. Also in the pics of the backup switch there are no pink wires that I can see. Any ideas what they are for and where the other end goes?

Photos would help,,,:yes:

The replacement switch arrived, figuring I had nothing to loose I clipped the pink jumpers to see what would happen. The switch works fine now, no idea what they were for but obliviously they were causing the switch to stay on. I installed the the jumper in back per the Service Bulletin. Good to go

The replacement switch arrived, figuring I had nothing to loose I clipped the pink jumpers to see what would happen. The switch works fine now, no idea what they were for but obliviously they were causing the switch to stay on. I installed the the jumper in back per the Service Bulletin. Good to go

New or used switch?

Back
Top Bottom