Kansas City one more time!

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
Just starting to think about a date for the fall sheeebang. It seemd to really help the crowd by getting it out early last time. I'm thinking sometime in October maybe, so does anyone have any dates that absolutely won't work?

I was curious when this was gonna come up. The sooner it gets worked out the better as I'll need to arrange for a babysitter and maybe some time off.

...and clear some gear outta my basement.

That's for sure. I'm chomping at the bit to get those Sui's back and the Sony.

How does the 11th or 18th sound to everyone? The 4th is my daughters B-day and the wifes is at the end of the month.

If it's in October, I think I can make it- too much going on in September. Either date works for me, Paul. My birthday is on the 10th, and a road trip wouldn't be a bad way to celebrate.

The 11nth or 18nth is fine with me. And I will bring the RCA SP-20 for jay to try on the bozack.

You pickin me up on the way through, Ken? I'll have to see what I can do.

Ray

Let's do it the weekend of the 11th and call it "The Great Stereoholic Birthday party and AK bash". :thmbsp: I'll put in for some time off next week.:banana:

I'll give it my best to get to this one.

Cool! :thmbsp: We've never had a celeb before.:D Try to get in touch with Rexeverything or one of those StLouis type AK'ers. With gas what it is, I'm sure someone would welcome some help with it. Hope you make it this time.:yes:

Try to get in touch with Rexeverything or one of those StLouis type AK'ers. With gas what it is, I'm sure someone would welcome some help with it. Hope you make it this time.:yes:

That's what I was thinkin of doing. :yes::thmbsp:

Hope to see you there!

The 11nth or 18nth is fine with me. And I will bring the RCA SP-20 for jay to try on the bozack.

That sounds great man, I'd love to hear that beasty. How about your hammond stuff, did you do anything with it? I'll just keep that Fishy pre here and you can snag it then. I need to show you how to use the TX from the old main amp to power it. Should be a fun project and damn nice pre when you finish it (it also has a tuner with built in multiplexer).:yes:

Hey guys, as always we'll be looking for donations for door prizes and ways to make some dough for AK. I know the money we raised last year was very much appreciated.:yes: I'm also going to try to get a third swap table this year too, due to the fabulous turn out of items last time.:thmbsp: I'll start a thread in Barter town for anyone who wants to let others know what they will have and how much. For any non-subscribers, Barter Town is a perk of being a subscriber. It's a special forum where folks advertise stuff for sale and trade. If you like the side of this hobby that includes scrounging and collecting gear, it's a must have and well worth the dues (not to mention there are other special forums as well....bonus).:yes:

You go through St.Louis don't you Ken? Maybe Ray could get to there and hook up with you. Heck you could pick up VD too.:smoke: cough cough, pass

Sure you could.:smoke: BTW, this year there is going to be a prize for the farthest drive (or flight as it may be), so you out of towners need to get it in gear.:thmbsp:

I missed the last one, but will do my best to make this one. October 11th is the definate date? Gotta request days off since I usually work weekends.

My birthday is the 14th, so I need to treat myself to some fun. I have never met another Aker face to face.

Back
Top Bottom