Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Know_Talent

We all know that the only thing that cats love more than mice is a nice warm place to curl up and nap.

...bonus if there's something within gnawing distance

badkitty.jpg

If that cat is a chewer he won't be there long!:sigh:
No cats on my gear, the music room is off limits to the animals in the house. :nono:

Regards,
Jim

I have 3 but they rarely get on anything except speakers. If the SDA's are set up in the living room, they "might" get on top of them when I'm not here but they've never done it when I was. I guess they got tired of me yelling or got the hint. They do like to scratch their paws on speaker grills BUT they are all front declawed so they don't hurt anything. If new things come into the house, they have to check them out and smell them, etc. I'm sure to them it's like....hey, I smell something besides US on these things. They don't seen to mind the music when it's loud or really care what's being played. Now, I "did" have an orange male tabby cat named Tigger for about a year that freaking got on everything. He broke a few things too. Got rid of him...problem solved. The others didn't really like him anyway.

Oh.....no pics of the cats on anything. I'll have to work on that I guess.

Back
Top Bottom