$1 estate sale find - The Fisher

SA-16 Power supply isn't up to TA-600. The tuner has it's own P.S. Trans. The output's are probably closer. But the part #'s don't come close. That's not to say they won't work back and forth between them, But I'd be doing a lot of testing and circuit diagramming.

I paid 150x that amount for mine. Same setup. Pulled the insides, sold the cabinet for $15 and the Jensen 16ohm woofers (12") for almost $200. Still have the rest of the components in the project queue.

Great deal for $1

Sent from my Nexus Device using my thumbs.

NEWBIE ALERT: Hello I have a 1960 Fisher Coronet Stereo Console as well. I believe it may be the same one. I am having some issues getting the sound to play from the turntable though. It may be an easy fix, a tube of new cartridge for the arm....anyone have any advice for me? Thank you!

Please start a new thread for your question rather than dragging this old one off-topic.

Very cool very nice I wonder how many of this kind of deal is in our life account
Always wonder if last one is last one!
I had few myself and sold off most all and now regret not Fisher but equal nice stuff needed money or at least that what I tell myself
Then feel sad
Clean up and fine tune and keep!
Congratulations on good fortune!
JJ

Back
Top Bottom