Enjoyable day at GF

guystp

I spent the day at GF yesterday helping out at the OBO sale. Met some really nice people, some novice to some very knowledgeable regarding audio gear. I think everyone had a good time hearing different amps and speakers and such. Ian was able to join us for a while, and like most times I have a conversation with him, I get to walk away with a little more knowledge.
The big surprise to me was the Jungson LS3/5A speakers. I never gave these little guys much of a listen before, but got to really hear them through Jungson, and Shengya solid state amps. They really surprised me as to how good they really are.
All in all, a good day for everyone there and some really good deals going out the door! :)

I was there for the day on Friday. Even had a 19 year old guy in who purchased an amp as an Xmas Gift for himself.

People there were getting some great deals on Friday too. It was good to see Ian doing well after his surgery as I had not in several months.

Wb

That's great. I'm glad to see a lot of people took advantage of the deals. I think there's still some to be had though. Getting yourself a new amp for Christmas is a great way to to celebrate. Seeing all the deals, I could have easily followed suit, but my wife wouldn't appreciate it. Space is already a premium for me. :D

They are selling off existing stock, but not bringing new stock. I believe that's how it's working. I think You can also order and get direct shipment from the manufacturer. You'd have to confirm that with Rachel though.

Back
Top Bottom