pioneer score

2011etec

under general you can see the whole score.here I want to zero in on the pioneer sa6700 and the tx5500 2 .as components how are they.i know my previous sa9900 was awesome.both are mint or as close as you will get for their age.9.99999 out of 10!

so not quite mint.need a lamp for the sa-6700.right meter lamp, ael 101.where in the world would I get one of those?

Contact AK'er DGWOJO. (www.dgwojo.com). The lamp is a 8V 55ma. Remove the lamp, take a picture of it with it next to a ruler and send it to Dave. He'll be able to match it up. Get 2 and replace both.

Contact AK'er DGWOJO. (www.dgwojo.com). The lamp is a 8V 55ma. Remove the lamp, take a picture of it with it next to a ruler and send it to Dave. He'll be able to match it up. Get 2 and replace both.
thanks .inside was pretty dirty ,now looks like new and before all the switches would cut and crackle.after a can of motomaster contact cleaner she works just like the day it was made.one heck of a garage system for 70 u.s.d. kept the tuner in the house as its the best one I got.brings in the stations better than my Marantz 2100 or the legacy series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom