What are you listening to on your reel to reel right now?

IMG_1052%20net_zps7nl9b36k.jpg

needle drop recording of Steve Ray Vaughan - Couldn't Stand the Weather

Sony TC-880-2

Making a wonderful 2 track, 7.5ips, copy of Mino Cinelu's self titled album. I don't normally copy CD's to tape, but it's on loan and I have found a 2 track analog dub of this sounds most excellent!

Attachments

• IMAG0857.jpg
    IMAG0857.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 23
a GREAT mix tape I shared a couple yrs ago in the R2R tape swap. I sent it out as a bonus penalty tape for 'hoarding' too long

An old radio recording of Aerosmith on "King Biscut Flour Hour", made on our old Voice of Music console. A few dropouts but overall a pretty good sounding recording.

An old radio recording of Aerosmith on "King Biscut Flour Hour", made on our old Voice of Music console. A few dropouts but overall a pretty good sounding recording.

What ever happened to that show? I have a great tape of the Squeeze from the 1980's I recorded from one of their programs, but that's about it. Would love to know whether there exists a library of the KBFH shows.

Playing "Catcher10" all LP mixed 7" R2R :music: from the Spring 2015 Round of The R2R Tape Swap. Another excellent sounding tape from Catcher10 :thmbsp: This round like the last one is moving Great... no "Hoarders" in this group. :D I had to mess with you Eddisc :D IIRC I did not receive your "Bonus" tape from the last round you were in. :scratch2: oh well I really enjoy the AK tape Swap.

I love these radio format tapes. Great mixes and great sound. This one is more 60's and 70's Rock than what someone wrote on the cover but it's good stuff :thmbsp:

Off topic, but Skylab, I happened to peruse some of your OTHER pics.

DAMN. Some gorgeous gear shown. Hope its all yours, lol.

LOL! Some of the stuff in my Photobucket is gear that I used to own but have now sold, depending on how far back you went ;) But the Pioneer stuff is all still here!!! What is here now is what's in my sig.

Skylabs tapes he records for the AK tape swaps have all sounded great :music: waiting for my turn to listen to another one for this round. Rob I really like the Revox 1/2 track you have now but the Pioneer room is :thmbsp:
Louis

Thanks guys. In the "big rig" right now spinning reels on my Tascam 32 while watching the NFL Draft. So fun!!!

Playing "Catcher10" all LP mixed 7" R2R :music: from the Spring 2015 Round of The R2R Tape Swap. Another excellent sounding tape from Catcher10 :thmbsp: This round like the last one is moving Great... no "Hoarders" in this group. :D I had to mess with you Eddisc :D IIRC I did not receive your "Bonus" tape from the last round you were in. :scratch2: oh well I really enjoy the AK tape Swap.

Awww shucks, thanks Louis! :D

I just finished Side II of JMiles tape, great selection of classic rock tracks.

IMG_6927%20net_zpson2xdpax.jpg

Wife is out of town for the week so I finally get to listen to the led zeppelin needle drops I captured on the Sony TC-880-2 a few weeks back. At appropriate volume level of course :smoke:

Back
Top Bottom