What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

I listen ... wow ! anything .... I have a pair of Paradigm 9 SE MKII (tuned to 34hz)..... buy them used... look like new one ... not even a scratch! but need update on crossover ( after almost 25 years ...think its normal ) ...so I unbuilt all the 2 tower ...test all woofer ...put new ferrofluid in the tweeter and decide to Bi-amp them... I use two old school power amp ( all transistor) , one 110w ch for the woofer ... one 20w ch for tweeter , custom crossover, NO A/V receiver (even at 2-3k they can't beat a good old school 2.0 stereo amp) ... the sound is ..! wow ! ... evrething is there !

IMG_2639_zpsda7e6c85.jpg

On Devore Eights.

Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Passenger (Llllloco-Motion Mix) via You Tube on a couple of no name brand computer speakers! :D

Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah-um

Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah-um
Media is a 180 grams LP

Listening with:

Pioneer Rondo 2000, Shure MM and stylus
Harman Kardon HK3390
Sennheiser headset

:music:

mingus.jpg

Listening to Steely Dan, The Royal scam on ABC records. Elac 50h II, Kenwood ka3700, "The Fisher" XP-2a. The neighbors are drinking and fighting tonite. So it was this or the Eagles.

Esperanza Spalding - Chamber Music Society. Heavily modified Sony PS-1, NAD 3120, Spica TC-50s w/ Spica Sub.

Johnny Winter - Live at Royal Albert Hall (1970) on a pair of crap no-name white van speakers that are killing my Pioneer HPM-40's! What the hell??? :eek: (Don't ask, I got them as a part of a deal!)

Attachments

• 0696998573529_600.jpg
    0696998573529_600.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1244993649_johnny-winter-back-digipack-sleeve-2.jpg
    1244993649_johnny-winter-back-digipack-sleeve-2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Having a particularly good experience

Bonobo, black sands

Sony ps-fl7 turntable
audio technica 92ecd cart
yamaha c-6 preamplifier
yamaha hs-50m speakers
dayton 10" sub

ninkasi IPA

Diane Schuur (Deedles) and Count Basie Orchestra (yum) and Gordon Lightfoot - Gordie's Gold (old time's sake) on Monitor Audio Gold Signature bookshelves (GS10) with a little MA FB110 sub gently filling in the lower registers. Dee-light-full!

Back
Top Bottom