JVC Tuner TX - 1L

Brandom

Hi,

I have bought a JVC Tuner TX-1L but I don't have an user manual.Searched in the net but couldn't finD one.Only service Manual is available.

I need to understand few of the functions like the MUTE Button and the Selector Button.

Can anyone pls help me to find a user manual for thIS model or atleast how it functions.

Hi,

I have bought a JVC Tuner TX-1L but I don't have an user manual.Searched in the net but couldn't finD one.Only service Manual is available.

I need to understand few of the functions like the MUTE Button and the Selector Button.

Can anyone pls help me to find a user manual for thIS model or atleast how it functions.

The mute button just turns the inter - station muting on and off. The selector switch changes the AM band. I can't remember which is used for AM broadcast in the US, but you may be able to pick up some short wave on the other band.

The mute button just turns the inter - station muting on and off. The selector switch changes the AM band. I can't remember which is used for AM broadcast in the US, but you may be able to pick up some short wave on the other band.

If u look at the picture there are 2 selector switches and in Mode Muting few things are written as well.I am unable to understand the functions in muting.

JVC_zps9ec0f961.jpg

It just means that when the muting is on, it's in stereo, but when it's off, it forces it to mono. I hate it when they do that. I prefer a separate mono button.

Back
Top Bottom