Realistic sta-2000

meeers

I just picked up this sta-2000 but I am looking for the owners manual. I have searched the net and have only found the service manual. If anybody has the owners manual please let me know. I would be happy with a scanned version at this point. If it is here in the AK site please point me in the correct direction.

Thanks

The Realistic STA-2000 :thmbsp:

Attachments

• Realistic STA-2000 receiver.jpg
    Realistic STA-2000 receiver.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 39
Hey there, long time lurker, first post....

I picked up STA-2000 at a local thrift store the other day. It came with the original owners manual and a schematic. There seems to be a handful of people looking for a copy of the manual so I plan on scanning it sometime this week. Anyone out there looking for the schematic for this receiver as well?

Question for long-time AK users/techs: Are pdf's best? As this manual is 15 pages the file size may go over allowable limit to post as an attachment.

Thanks. Cheers.

Attachments

• sta-2000.jpg
    sta-2000.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 28
if you're still looking for the manual meeers, let me know. finally got around to scanning it. 10mb pdf. too large to post as an attachment on the forum. can email, or put on a site like dropbox etc

I have a Realistic STA-2280 and I love it. It makes my Cerwin Vega D-9s sound so full and warm. Would buy again!

Back
Top Bottom