Ian is fading away??

I've got Ian to thank for making audio fun again and think of them both often when I fire up my tube gear or test another tube.

I feel the same way. Every time I use my I-25 (my first tube amp), I am reminded of Ian's contribution to hi-fi in Canada. I will own the I-25 and will enjoy it for the rest of my life.

Thanks Ian. My thoughts are with you and Rachel at this heart-breaking time.

Last edited:
Ian, I wish you a painless, peaceful passing. It's just part of the cycle for all of us. I just went through this with my sister and that is how she left us, with the help of Hospice. Hospice workers are the best people on the planet.
charlie

Thanks for your time. He seems quite comfy and I hope it will remain smily like this until his very last breath !

Courage

I never meet Ian nor Rachel. I have bought a couple products and thay were very courteous every time I contacted them. I pray for a smooth transition for Ian and I give my respect to Rachel.

I'm just checking in to send all my best wishes to Ian and Rachel. I hope you have a wonderful day and many more to come. :thmbsp:

cubdog

Rest in peace my friend. Though you may be gone from this earth, you will not be forgotten. Your infectious smile and love of music and will stay I our hearts forever.

The blessings of hospice ...
God bless you, Rachel ...
and RIP Ian.

Condolences.

Though I had no knowledge of Ian, Rachael, or Grant Fidelity, the courage to face this trying time and to post it to a public forum speaks volumns.

Rest In Peace Ian.

Condolences.

Though I had no knowledge of Ian, Rachael, or Grant Fidelity, the courage to face this trying time and to post it to a public forum speaks volumns.

Rest In Peace Ian.

I agree. RIP Ian. Blessings to Rachael.

Back
Top Bottom