Need Bulbs

Bulbs

Hi,

There's a guy called Dave Wojnarowski who can supply bulbs for vintage kit. I can't find his username on here but you can get hold of him from his website, dgwojo.com

I bought two sets of bulbs from him for pioneer receivers and he is extremely helpful. Great guy to deal with.

Kind Regards

Steve

I just two weeks ago purchased a complete lamp set from dgwojo (his username here I believe) for both of our SX-750s. I contacted him via the email on his website referenced above. He said email (vs PM on AudioKarma) was better to reach him. He responded to my inquiry right away and shipped promptly.

I completely re-lamped the first of the two. Only the power lamp was out, but it seemed prudent to do them all. Very nice result!

I did contact him and I believe he has helped. I still haven't found someone who could find that OEM bulb for my SX-9000.

Which one is it for??? You can go to parts.pioneerelectronics.com (no www.) and plug in the pioneer parts numbers for all the lamps from the Service manual, and get the superceded #'s (if any). If other units use those lamps it will tell you also. Then you can look up the newer unit and tell Dave what the bulb is.

Most of the bulb assy's will either be 6.3v, or 8V

If it's one of the assemblies, you'll need to find out what the voltage is by metering the wires. The assemblies are no longer made and you'll have to cobble together a lamp close to the original inside the housing.

Lamp Part #'s for the SX-9000
attachment.php

Lamp specs (voltage and watts/amps.) from the schematic.
attachment.php

If this is the STEREO INDICATOR, disregard the 22V from pin B5 on the Power supply except to verify that the voltage is there. The MPX unit will supply a variable voltage on the other end (22v when in MONO, and about 6V less when in Stereo) to turn the lamp on and off. There is NO GROUND on this Lamp, due to the differential voltage.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_160 Apr. 18 16.51.jpg
    ScreenHunter_160 Apr. 18 16.51.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 40
  • ScreenHunter_161 Apr. 18 17.08.jpg
    ScreenHunter_161 Apr. 18 17.08.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom