Epicure 10 badge?

VINTAGEO

Newbie in New B.
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows where to get an EPICURE badge? I've seen the EPI ones, but not EPICURE. I've exhausted my resources!:tears:
I didn't see them at Human speakers.

Do you just need one? That is, do you have one already?

I've had good luck casting a reasonable (from a distance) facsimile using wax to make a mold and JB Weld for the badge.

I have a pair of Model 5's that are due for new grill cloth. Does this look like the same badge? I could make a cast when I do the grills. But, it would be a low priority for me.
Iuep0icoj4BQbYewzgY6RNAeknkssJTzJUacu5_jkpk=w999-h740-no

Last edited:
There's a single cast Epicure badge on that auction site currently. A little pricey, but....?

There's a single cast Epicure badge on that auction site currently. A little pricey, but....?
Thanks dog, yes that is the same badge in your previous post, I didnt find the one on that auction site, do you have a link?

this is my badge that I have.

Attachments

• 20150707_152038.jpg
    20150707_152038.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 17
I just had Epicure badges made at a trophy shop for my 1000s that I restored. They were around $50.00 for 8.
Here's a picture of what they look like in case you'd go this route. Saves a ton of money and the outcome is very good in my opinion...
Good luck...
attachment.php

Thanks Mar that was going to be my solution if I couldn't find one. My GF actually works at a custom jewelry store and her boss does 3D printing,
I think I might try that, :) if I don't find one that is. Nothing beats original! :thmbsp:

never mind dog I found it, not quite the same, mine is only glued on, and color is different.
Thanks though

Bingo! I found a pair of grills on e buy for 45$ with very similar badges to mine, so I asked if seller would ship just badges, he says yup, $15 shipped! woohoo! :)

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 15
Bingo! I found a pair of grills on e buy for 45$ with very similar badges to mine, so I asked if seller would ship just badges, he says yup, $15 shipped! woohoo! :)

Nice!

Last badge that I had to cast was for a pair of "Sylvan" speakers. Very rare and I knew it would be a long shot to find just a badge. When all was said and done I probably spend 2-3 hours making it. Even at minimum wage you made off better just buying them.

sorry so long getting back, but here are my EPIs with badges, look better than the originals imo! :):thmbsp:

Attachments

• 20150812_120546.jpg
    20150812_120546.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 10
  • 20150812_120554.jpg
    20150812_120554.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom