Omega one carbon fiber mat 1982,Is there a new one?

drtool

It might get loud In Houston
Subscriber
I have a paper thin Omega one carbon fiber mat. I think they were sold under a lot of names. I bought it new and looking for a second one like it. I looked for 2 years on da bay, bid and won one. Did not work out. I think someone used it as a slip mat and all the fibers were broken and would come off and stick to the Lp. So the hunt is on for a new one.

What is paper thin,and 100% carbon fiber that you have found. I know you can buy one that is a mix C/F and other materials. Sorry I do not want. FYI, I have cork mats glass mats ++. This is the only thing I am looking in to right now. It does not have to be paper thin, but a 100 or 99% cf yes. Thanks and may your anti skating force be perfect.

I have a couple of these and wish you luck finding one either as Omega One or one of the many house-brand names. To help those trying to help the OP, here's a photo showing the nonwoven carbon fibers pressed to form a paper-thin disc:
Omega One carbon antistatic mat IMG_2444.jpg

Last edited:
I also have a couple of the Omega One CF mats along with Platter Matter, DiskWasher and other vintage aftermarket mats that I collected over the years. It's getting tougher as every day passes by to find these vintage accessories.

Back
Top Bottom