Spurs lost the playoffs. Now we can stop hearing about...

It's refreshing to see such a class organization such as the Spurs.

No overblown ego-centrics, no police blotter antics.

I guess you're right, who cares about boring professional athletes who just do their best, who let their performance and character speak for themselves.

Yeah, there's no room for that in professional sports.

it's refreshing to see such a class organization such as the spurs.

I guess you're right, who cares about boring professional athletes who just do their best, who let their performance and character speak for themselves.

+1.

It's refreshing to see such a class organization such as the Spurs.

I'm just sick of hearing about them.

Last edited:
I get sick of hearing about them regardless of their good conduct. I have the right to say so too. So just deal with it.

I respect your right to be tired of hearing about S.A.S., and stating so. Neither of us have control over media outlets, so I can't help you with Spurs overload.

I still have to tip my hat to them for being long in tooth and playing such a tough series, although they lost, they did so with dignity.

They're a class organization plain and simple. I'll never be tired of the positive role models they are. It's a shame they're the exception instead of being the norm.

I agree that they should be respected and should be the rule, not the exception. I have just felt hit over the head with them for almost 13 years now.

Sorry about being so sharp tongued earlier.

No apology necessary, no offense was taken. Hell, if that's the worst thing that happens to me today, I've got it made.

I get tired of sportscasters constantly praising the performance of a certain "star" player and his hall of fame stats, yet it seems every year he can so spectacularly choke. I'd be partially impressed if he could win more than one playoff game during his current career.

It's a team sport, but it seems most of the gum bumping focuses on this prime example of futility. Another season's fast approaching, maybe this year won't be so disappointing.

You're very kind and understanding.

I used to watch professional sports on TV. Not one of them holds my attention anymore. Baseball became a glorified game of catch. Basketball players are too tall and finally, football failed me. Never had any interest in any other sports.

Maybe they will start televising some disc golf. THAT, I could watch.

I would probably take a peek at that.

BTW, I love your signature. I have 2 way and 3 way speakers, but that's pretty funny.

yeah, sig's changed a few times over the years. Figured it might yield a smile or twelve.

I have a portion of my property I couldn't access since there's a deep creek diagonally dividing it in half, with fenced borders. Finally built a bridge across it so I could get my lawn equipment over to clear and maintain it. Hence the crossover reference.

The Spurs barely lost to a Clippers team loaded with younger and stronger athletes. I doubt we well see the kind of team play the Spurs have given ever again.

Back
Top Bottom