Audiokarma Winter Frankenfest Photo Thread

Is this box of 10" records still intact and available? Please PM me. Thanks

attachment.php

Markus and "thedelihaus" Paul were there?!

Dang!

I was doin' truck repair with my son-in-law way up north...

I am as surprised as you to see Paul in one of these photos. Haven't seen him around the forum in quite a while, glad to see he's doing ok. :yes:

Deli is taking a hiatus from AK.
I think he got discouraged with the turntable forum.
My suggestion was to stop taking the bait. Just because it's dangled doesn't mean you have to swallow the hook.

It's with a sad heart that I have to say this past "Frankenfest" was most likely the last one for Susie and I. The company I work for is transferring us to Tennessee and we are moving to the Nashville area. I was there again last week and as of this past Tuesday it's official. I start down there on the 13th of April and will be flying back and forth weekly until the end of May when the moving company heads South.
We'll miss you all and the great times there at Frank's place. It has been very special for us.
I will start a thread shortly in the "Backalley Pub" forum searching for AK members in Tennessee. I can only hope that there is half the comeraderie there that we have here in the Northeast.
Thank you all for the friendship and I hope to stay in touch via AK threads at the very least.

Sincerely, Al. Wise

PS; please excuse the double post. I also put this in the other "Frankenfest" thread.

Al.

We can live without you, but don't take Susie away from us.

Back
Top Bottom