SEPAS - Southeastern Pennsylvania Audio Society

Aerobat

Class A all the way
Starting a thread to coordinate our quarterly get-togethers. Next one is tentatively scheduled for 24 September.

Schmaltz & blues. Wouldn't miss it. Maybe I'll bring along a couple of vintage tuners that have been gone through and we can tune in WRTI if Mark has an antenna (rabbit ears are good if no yagi on the roof).

Hi all,

I plan to host the next listening session at my place in southern Chester County on the 24th or 25th of this month. PM me if interested. I'll be showing off the new Nelson Pass Pearl 2 Phono pre. Show 'n Tell is strongly encouraged:thmbsp:

Hi all,

I plan to host the next listening session at my place in southern Chester County on the 24th or 25th of this month. PM me if interested. I'll be showing off the new Nelson Pass Pearl 2 Phono pre. Show 'n Tell is strongly encouraged:thmbsp:

I can make either date. I will bring along my CNC diy phono pre I'm tweeking at the moment (adding a power supply) and of course some LPs if that's ok? The CNC pre is a chip based MM pre, will that work with your TT? I see the Pearl 2 is for MC carts, would you have another TT with MM cart by chance that you can switch without too much work, IE: preamp with 2 phono ins?

Cheers,
Bob

The Pearl is actually set up for MM carts, so the CNC pre will work fine, we'll just swap it. Yes definitely bring some records.

How did the 9/24 meeting go? Sorry I could not make it. Between the weather and other commitments my fall has turned out to be far busier than my summer was for some reason.

It went just fine - 5 of us in all spent the afternoon spinning vinyl and catching up.

hay SEPA AK'ers.

I am moving to Bucks County some time around mid-late December. I was wondering if I would be able to attend the next possible quarterly get together and meet the locals. I grew up in Langhorne Bucks County but haven't really gotten all that involved in AK until the last year and a half. I don't have that much to offer. Maybe a few newer vinyl records and a DTA-100a t-amp you guys could play with. Let me know if I could attend the first meeting of the new year. Thanks guys!

hay SEPA AK'ers.

I am moving to Bucks County some time around mid-late December. I was wondering if I would be able to attend the next possible quarterly get together and meet the locals. I grew up in Langhorne Bucks County but haven't really gotten all that involved in AK until the last year and a half. I don't have that much to offer. Maybe a few newer vinyl records and a DTA-100a t-amp you guys could play with. Let me know if I could attend the first meeting of the new year. Thanks guys!

Hi and welcome to PA - where in Bucks Co are you moving to? I work in Warminster and live in Mt Airy section of Philly.

Cheers,
Bob

Hi and welcome to PA - where in Bucks Co are you moving to? I work in Warminster and live in Mt Airy section of Philly.

Cheers,
Bob

Hey Bob.

Thank you! I'll be living just outside of Langhorne Boro off of what turns into Bustleton Ave.

Last edited:
hay SEPA AK'ers.

Sent you a PM.

Interested in next meeting

I've never been to and AK event and would be interested in participating in your next meeting- if that's ok. I live in NE PA and there's no AK related events of which I'm aware. I'm only about 2 hours away and would look forward to meeting some of you in person. If someone would keep me posted on that, I'd appreciate it. Regards, Eric

I've never been to and AK event and would be interested in participating in your next meeting- if that's ok. I live in NE PA and there's no AK related events of which I'm aware. I'm only about 2 hours away and would look forward to meeting some of you in person. If someone would keep me posted on that, I'd appreciate it. Regards, Eric

PM inbound.

Would also be interested in the next gathering if not on the second Saturday of the month. Would like to give a listen to Mark's Pearl 2. Could bring along a couple of cartridges and an integrated amp and amp.

Back
Top Bottom