Audiokarma is being reborn - Vbulletin upgrade

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
I want to let everyone know that Audiokarma will be offline March 7th and 8th while we upgrade software. This is a major change both for functionality and the look and feel of the forums. The database upgrade alone takes over 14 hours.

When we come back online, there will still be things that need updating and or changing. So, don't freak out when the site looks different. Also, the odds are good that some things will need tweaking. Please be patient why we undergo this evolution in our site.

I salute your efforts & your diligence.

However, we both know that expecting people to not freak out is probably setting the bar a little too high.:D

:yikes:

I'm going to be sitting here rocking back and forth, waiting for my "fix"...

Lee.

Will Tapatalk still work?

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

The new version of Vbulletin has its own mobile app. We may also run Tapatalk as they are two independent apps. I still need to verify somethings to make it all work. This is one of those things that will be done after we come back online.

:dammit:t's taken me 5 years to get to the point where I can find my way around without a map, and you guys change the magnetic flux so my compass don't work! :D :D

The new version of Vbulletin has its own mobile app. We may also run Tapatalk as they are two independent apps. I still need to verify somethings to make it all work. This is one of those things that will be done after we come back online.
Awesome, tapatalk is terrible, crashes all the time. Hopefully the new app is better. Thank you to all who are working to keep AK alive and well.

Oh man, I so got used to the blue theme for the site. Those new orange LEDs are going to make everything look too bright.

Back
Top Bottom