The Incredibly Infantile William Shatner

There are plenty of heals out there. So what.

Kind of a sad world where no one we know gets condemned for something they were doing because someone wanted to whine about it.

You don't like him, we get that. Does it affect your daily life? Is it really that important to you?

Basically my attitude is:

Your whole initial post is wrong because NONE of the Original TOS members went to Leonard Nimoy's funeral,
Shatner had PLEDGED long ago to attend a charity (fund raising) event, and you, who DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE MAN,
apparently PRESUMED he did not attend because it was "easier for him".
And in the very last post you say he is a miserable person because YOU BELIEVE he murdered his wife.

You have been Flogging this thing since it happened and you are just another of the clueless masses.

Stop pushing your agenda - GIVE IT A REST.

Got any PROOF for that accusation?
Whatever happened to NO ATTITUDE -

Pretty sure hjames has this one nailed dead to rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah- it's sadly comedic that NT doesn't let this thread go to the winds. It's sort of a self-flaming deal here and quite frankly, smelly.

... I retreat back into the sensible world...

Made my point - I'm headed ELSEWHEN!

I hear Bart and Homer were there ...

The-Simpsons-The-Springfield-Files-3.jpg

... but TJ Hooker couldn't make it ...

TJ-Hooker-Vengeance-is-Mine-Paul-McGuire-4.jpg

Anybody else check out IMDB? Ni(e)moy got around ... first recorded appearance was before I was born ...

I'm putting my 2 cents into this thread before it gets locked, you can keep the other $4.98 :) or 3.99438 USD is you prefer.

spocklaurier.jpg

No, it is one of the few good things he has done.

I have not mentioned the other can-o-worms. From the time it happened, I believed that he had killed his wife. That is what I think of him.

Did you investigate the case personally?

The professionals that did think it was an accident. She was boozed up and popping pills and she cracked her neck on the bottom of the pool when she dived in.

WS was miles away having dinner with his daughter.

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/oct/13/local/me-21718

WTH is wrong with people? Why judge others? As long as the actions of another cause no harm to you or to others, then that person should be free to do whatever.

No, it is one of the few good things he has done.

I have not mentioned the other can-o-worms. From the time it happened, I believed that he had killed his wife. That is what I think of him.

What you believe and what you can prove are two entirely different things. So the can o worms must belong to you.

This space intentionally left blank.

Back
Top Bottom