My first Infinity- RS4b- Need help!

Well, the woofers came in, and everything worked out great. The speakers sounded great, and I was planning on keeping them. However, I got a good deal on a set of RS-IIs, and once I heard those, there was no going back. I sold the RS-4bs a few months ago for $350.

-Jon

Would anyone know the capacitor values of the infinity rs4b capacitor values? What is in mine do not match the spec. sheet online. Mine has a 5uf, and 1100uf can and 2 other capacitors with no values on them.I could use some help too.

Would anyone know the capacitor values of the infinity rs4b capacitor values? What is in mine do not match the spec. sheet online. Mine has a 5uf, and 1100uf can and 2 other capacitors with no values on them.I could use some help too.
Welcome to the world of Infinity ownership. Infinity have been known to change their crossover designs in the middle of a production run, without changing the model numbers or the documentation. While I do have a pair of RS4Bs, they're currently inaccessible so I can't help you. Hopefully someone who has done the work will comment shortly.

Welcome to the world of Infinity ownership. Infinity have been known to change their crossover designs in the middle of a production run, without changing the model numbers or the documentation. While I do have a pair of RS4Bs, they're currently inaccessible so I can't help you. Hopefully someone who has done the work will comment shortly.
Ok, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom