IMG 902-3054 foam kit

Michael F

A heads up for anyone in need of a source for foam kits. I just finished doing a re foam job on a pair of woofers using Rick Cobb`s (a.k.a. loonetunes2001 on Ebay) kit and have to say that I`m very pleased with the quality.
I`ve used his kits on many JBL projects and found them to be of very high quality and was pleasantly surprised to see that he offers Infinity parts too.
Check him out, you wont be disappointed :)

Attachments

• IMG 1.jpg
    IMG 1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG 2.jpg
    IMG 2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG 3.jpg
    IMG 3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 20
Yes indeed. I did the same several years ago and recommended Rick's parts at that time. He's never let me down.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=327924

DSC_1488.jpg

I ordered a pair of surrounds from RCobb for the JBL L-56 that arrived very quickly.
I had to cut a 1/2" off and splice.
Long story short, there's quite a few surround vendors out there that provide a good product.
Just make sure dimensions are provided and match up with what you need.
I am not a vendor:)

i see a lot of praise for rick cobb's surrounds on AK, but my experience in sourcing surrounds for my infinity collection is, in every case, rick said he could not supply surrounds for my particular speaker models. no problem, i easily found other vendors with quality products who could fill my needs.

Hey Phil, how are my Crowns treating you ? :)

Hey Michael!

They're working just fine, thanks! Not in my main system but controlling a bunch of other speakers in my testing room. The SL2 is feeding the PL3, a PS200, and a Carver PM-1.5 right now driving JBL 4412A, JBL Pro-III+, and Pioneer Andrew Jones SP-BS22-LR’s, just for fun. Might be picking up a PSL-2 soon.

Back
Top Bottom