New England AK Imbolc FrankFest February 12th in Clinton, MA

Frank- glad to play cook at any get-together that's fall/spring/summer based- providing I can safely do so.

Another suggestion is what we did at the events held at my place (smaller in square feet and in attendance)- a $5 (or higher) donation to cover pizza and soda. Beer/liquor was BYOB.

Paul,

Not a serious issue (at least not to me). Just couldn't resist a bit of the sark.

Frank

Frank- glad to play cook at any get-together that's fall/spring/summer based- providing I can safely do so.

Another suggestion is what we did at the events held at my place (smaller in square feet and in attendance)- a $5 (or higher) donation to cover pizza and soda. Beer/liquor was BYOB.

REMOTE FOUND! Thanks fcarpcarp.

I'll pick it up Friday.
WAS:
Did anybody run across a stray Sony remote and/or user guide for the DVP-9000ES I brought Saturday?

Last edited:
I wonder where all of the world's orphan remotes collect?
Maybe Antarctica... I'm sure it's someplace...

(wait for it...)

remote

Thanks to everyone for coming!

Actually got to listen to stuff this time around, like huggable mini-watt's and open baffles and that awesome Conn tube amp that Markus was kind enough to let me baby sit for a while. I owe you one Markus. Greg, Peter and I are just loving that thing. I'm going to bring it home this weekend and play it with the 19's.

Frank

NICE ! glad it's passing muster :thmbsp: and the miniwatts were COOOOOL !

Is there a calendar or email list floating around to receive notice(s) for future New Enland/Boston area gatherings?

Is there a calendar or email list floating around to receive notice(s) for future New Enland/Boston area gatherings?

Keep an eye in this forum, a thread will come up before each one. There really is no set times for them yet.

Rumor has it that the next event will be over the summer at Franks domicile.
The spring events tend to be sparsely attended due to competition with other activities.
I try to email the regulars / recent participants and spread the word as best I can.
Stay tooned!
JimB

Well, I feel pretty stupid.... Was gonna load up the car this morning with schwag for the get together, which I swore was today, because that was what I had written down on the calender.... How friggin' stoopid was that?

Guess I really need to be a little more diligent about checking out these threads.

On the upside, at least I checked in here and realized my goof before I lugged that crap down two flights of stairs, so that makes it a little less painful.

Sorry I missed it guys, I was looking forward to it after a lengthy period of self imposed social exile. I'll be at the next one, promise!

Wow, that sucks! My bro in NH is putting his place up this summer, to move closer to DC for work, hope he sells his quick. That must be quite the struggle, 2 mortgages...

It's not an email list per se, but I was notified as a member of New England AKers group - just a matter of going to your profile and joining the group.

BTW big thanks to FCARPCARP for hosting, and a smaller one to W1JIM for notification. Also anybody else who helped planned and organized! (Oscar music please) Steve

Back
Top Bottom