Anyone in Denver interested in a meet?

Hello all,

Just noticed this thread, would love to participate in a meet up whenever the next one happens.

I see I just missed Vintage Voltage, is there anything else on the calendar yet?

-Jim

Jim it's a hoot! Good group down there in Denver with some of the best GTG food to be found!

Hey Mark.
I am going to be there, I have a table next to Joe. Love to say hi. I'm not usually there early enough to grab breakfast though unfortunately I.

I might attend, be nice to meet new and reacquaint with folks not seen in a while. I'll keep watch in this thread.

hey folks,
I am going to try and attend. I had said I will attend, but there is a possibility I cannot go.

pjsjr - i hope you are well. I would love to bump into you and say hey.

Friends in the Denver area -

I just received my TD-147 back from Dave at Vinyl Nirvana. Everything is good to go aside from setting the tracking force/anti skate and I'd like to do it right the first time.

Does anyone in Denver have a tracking force scale I could borrow today/tomorrow or know where I could pick one up locally? Would rather not wait for shipping if I don’t have to!

Thanks in advance!

Friends in the Denver area -

I just received my TD-147 back from Dave at Vinyl Nirvana. Everything is good to go aside from setting the tracking force/anti skate and I'd like to do it right the first time.

Does anyone in Denver have a tracking force scale I could borrow today/tomorrow or know where I could pick one up locally? Would rather not wait for shipping if I don’t have to!

Thanks in advance!

You might try Gold Sound in Englewood, that where I got mine. I'd be happy to lend you mine, but I'm down in the Springs now.

I have an extra scale now, I bought a more precise one for measuring supplements in mg. You can just have it if you want it, I'm an hour north though

Does anyone in the Denver area want to help me rebuild a GAS Thoebe? I can melt solder, but not very well and looking for someone who can show me the ropes.

Back
Top Bottom