Markus Ak Day Resheduled To June 7th ! !

markus

Master Procrastinator
So, I mistakenly set this up for Memorial Day weekend - already got other commitments, so we're pushing it out to June 7th :yes:

check out the prior thread for details:

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1791574#post1791574

so far we have the following AK'ers coming:

birddog
botrytis
mhardy6647
vintageaudio
2325fan

A couple guys already said they're coming based on the the May 24th date - shoot me another message to confirm this date so I have an accurate number :thmbsp: plenty of time to fit it in your schedules guys - it's gonna be fun ! :banana:

we've got vintageaudio and wifey bringing their awesome veggie lasagna so far, and 2325fan is bringing some wings (NUM NUM!)

I'll have some homemade ice cream in the freezer by then, and I think I'll make a couple trays of my grandmother's oven-baked mac & cheese :thmbsp:

What, now you don't want me to bring the Evil Chili-Dog Sauce? Or did you forget already!

Anybody like Pickled Eggs, besides me? Was thinking of making some up to bring along. Love them with Saltines and an Ice-Cold Beer! Yummy!

What, now you don't want me to bring the Evil Chili-Dog Sauce? Or did you forget already!

Anybody like Pickled Eggs, besides me? Was thinking of making some up to bring along. Love them with Saltines and an Ice-Cold Beer! Yummy!

DOH ! yes . . . I had forgotten (looooong, but fun weekend in Tampa FL :drool:) never had pickled eggs, but I'll try anything once :scratch2:

i aint saying a word

I suspect perhaps you wouldn't just be l'ing your fao, 2325...?! :)

Gotta check with Mrs. H on the 7th...

but there might be an aroma lingering round the place.

" holy what the hell is that green cloud?"

I suspect perhaps you wouldn't just be l'ing your fao, 2325...?! :)

Gotta check with Mrs. H on the 7th...

Just warn her we MAY have to resort to kidnapping - unless you're out of state, then logistically abduction may be too complicated . . .

im bringing 3 batches in total- all grilled there.

im making the maraninde sry cant spell for chit.

an the chix will be soaking in it for at least two days

before cooking. 5 lbs sweet an sour- 5 lbs of mild

and 5 lbs of lets just call it hot. but NOT for the faint of heart either

and 5 lbs of terayki. you boys better brin yer appitites.

hey mark, that ice cream you made for toms kid? that was wicked killa!!!!!

gotta make that again or black raspberry

LOL LMFAO WOW TMI WWJD IMNSHO PUAR LOLZ BFF OMG WTF PLZ IDK DILLAGAF ROTFLOL FUBAR TTYL JK, count me in.

Pickled eggs sound fun.

Not sure what I'll bring yet.

And glad to take a turn on the grill to flip a few weenies and tubesteaks at this sausage fest.

Who's gonna help me steal Markus' 1700? He said he put it up on a high shelf so I couldn't reach it.

Free weenie grilling tip, as seen recently in The New York Times and confirmed last weekend at Casa Hardy... marinate your weenies in a mixture of apple cider (or cidah as it's called in MA) and brown sugar. Use good quality weenies, and grill to taste. Quite good.

I'm in - I've nearly mastered my spicy pulled pork - so that's what I'll take (either that or donuts if I get lazy)

I'll also have a car full of bookshelf speakers collected during the past few months and also my DYNA PAS3 preamp lovingly restored by mhardy.

Well what a drag! The new day is the same day as my school's graduation, so I can't make it. I'm sad...

Now We're Talking ! !

IAMBIGLOU ! good to hear from you ! :D

OK - the list grows:

birddog
botrytis
mhardy6647
vintageaudio
2325fan
deli
iambiglou
beemer

looks like we'll have a nice cross section of food too :thmbsp: I'll definitely make some black raspberry icecream for ya Jim :yes:

I'm sure Jim (Iphasic) will be coming.

I may be able to get a few non-AK (for now) members interested too. They window shop at the site.

I'm sure Jim (Iphasic) will be coming.

I may be able to get a few non-AK (for now) members interested too. They window shop at the site.

COOL :thmbsp:

we should have a good turnout . . .

HEY ! CABINOVER and SOUNDWEASEL ! ! ! !

if you two don't come we will taunt you severely !

HolyGrail054.jpg

Hi all,

Well, if I'm still alive by June 7th. (and don't get lost) I'll do my best to attend. I sure had a GREAT time at the last gathering. Markus, it looks as if I'll have to go real easssy drinking any Beer this Summer eh ? God, I'm falling apart.

Regards,
SixCats!

Now that the topic of taunting has been broached... I think that Cabinover and I just might have a small transaction to complete (nudge-nudge, wink-wink).

COOL :thmbsp:

we should have a good turnout . . .

HEY ! CABINOVER and SOUNDWEASEL ! ! ! !

if you two don't come we will taunt you severely !

HolyGrail054.jpg

French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Sir Galahad: Is there someone else up there we can talk to?

French Soldier: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Back
Top Bottom