Bell Gardens,CA??

Bell is not the same as Bell Gardens, CA

Most all packages go through Bell, and then get distributed throughout Los Angeles.

Every so often there is a glitch, but it runs very smooth for the most part.

I bought a turntable on Ebay last year that was shipped from California. It hit this location and was never delivered. The seller did refund my money but only after some heated back and forth with him accusing me of getting the item and claiming otherwise in order to rip him off. He finally went to his local Post Office and they confirmed that it had never been delivered but could not explain where it was or why it had disappeared. I felt bad for the guy.

corruption very high in that city most of the former city officials have been charged with theft and fraud. and for some reason a lot of felons choose to live there.:scratch2:

corruption very high in that city most of the former city officials have been charged with theft and fraud. and for some reason a lot of felons choose to live there.:scratch2:

You're confusing Bell with Bell Gardens.

Bell = corrupt city officials

Bell Gardens = huge mail processing center that seems to be like the Bermuda Triangle for packages.

I've had packages sit there for days but they finally got delivered. I'm semi-local so it's quite common for my postal packages to land there for a bit. Though I never will ship USPS due to that very reason.

Usps service tracking marked as departed there yesterday but.. no update since then:scratch2:

I paid for insurance and im hoping the tracking updates soon.

We ship a lot of vintage books, doll things, etc. If you use parcel select, the low rate mailing, it goes to Bell Gardens. My wife sent $1400 of doll stuff parcel select in two boxes, and one never showed up. We packed it good, wrote the address on the box plus put a mailing label on the box. We got the mailing label back in the mail with a note saying it was sent to some where in the south. The office in the south is the dead letter office. Forget about evere communicating with that place, or customs!

Why would it go from Tuscon Arizona to Bell Gardens??

Can't answer your question entirely, but they did close the Tucson sorting facility and now all mail goes to PHX to be sorted. Even if it's goes to the address next door.

Bell Gardens is about 20 miles from my house. The idiots running that place thought it would be smart to route a package that arrived at their facility to Santa Clara (about 350 miles away). Luckily, I've never lost a package from them.

Bell Gardens is a major hub for USPS. Many packages going overseas to Asia and back here to the USA for that matter will go through Bell Gardens.

Back
Top Bottom