The Walking Dead

Gore is a dramatic dead end. The actual killing of the walkers is IMO one of the most tedious aspects of the show.
The show needs a new Earl or Shane to shake up that lovey dovey group.
That season 5 premiere would have been more effective as the season 4 finale.

It seems more time is spent in creating new ways of killing the WD than in writing a decent script for the show. Nothing replaces good writing to keep a show interesting.

It seems to me that the writing has been excellent. Especially considering the narrow parameters the writers have to work with(Walkers want to eat you. Run.)
My one quibble with the show is why don't they use the "imitate a walker" trick more often? It seems like you would be much safer being invisible to the walkers when going on supply runs and such.

Bobbie, you didn't get bit at the food pantry did you?
This happened to Dale in the comics and he went off to die and got captured by the Hunters.

Last edited:
No, just heartburn.

I don't know. there was no real point in implying that he got scratched or bit if he was just going to get captured and eaten. It has to hold a significant meaning for them to do it at all. I'm guessing that either the eaters get sick, or that they discover something new about the "virus" because it was eaten.

I wonder if he'll survive with the missing leg. maybe they ate the leg with the scratch/bite, and he's fine. lol.

I'm such a dork.

I don't know. there was no real point in implying that he got scratched or bit if he was just going to get captured and eaten. It has to hold a significant meaning for them to do it at all. I'm guessing that either the eaters get sick, or that they discover something new about the "virus" because it was eaten.

I wonder if he'll survive with the missing leg. maybe they ate the leg with the scratch/bite, and he's fine. lol.

I'm such a dork.

No thats an awesome theory, hadnt connected those dots of his underwater possible bite and then the canibalism of his leg. Something def was up because why else was he outside crying? He was probably infected. Or at the least bit. Maybe the canibals wont turn at all even after death.

Man. It would be messed up to find out that eating cooked infected flesh kept you from turning. Show would get really dark!! Someone would have to voulenteer to be infected, then eaten. Oooooooo

It seems more time is spent in creating new ways of killing the WD than in writing a decent script for the show. Nothing replaces good writing to keep a show interesting.

this is a show of convenience, lacking any special effects or technology. 5 seasons of people wandering around aimlessly fighting amongst themselves for what ever stupid reason to be the top of the food chain in a society of dead people. even you, whoever you are, reach your goal of becoming head honcho and wipe out your living enemies what are you left with?

thats the complete stupidity of this show.

hopefully by season 8 someone might wake up and realize, "duh......killing living people only makes more dead people.......so if we stop killing living people, there will be less dead people..........so..........more living people means more killing power to kill the already dead people..........so the problem from the very beginning was the dead people.....so killing the dead people will fix this big problem that "we" the living are having.

here`s a question: when glenn took the challenger in season 1, the others told him he couldn`t keep it (now that was budget "convenient") and the rims were strapped to the camper when they left, what did they do with them? :scratch2:

THE LOST RIM PLOT?

this is a show of convenience, lacking any special effects or technology. 5 seasons of people wandering around aimlessly fighting amongst themselves for what ever stupid reason to be the top of the food chain in a society of dead people. even you, whoever you are, reach your goal of becoming head honcho and wipe out your living enemies what are you left with?

thats the complete stupidity of this show.

hopefully by season 8 someone might wake up and realize, "duh......killing living people only makes more dead people.......so if we stop killing living people, there will be less dead people..........so..........more living people means more killing power to kill the already dead people..........so the problem from the very beginning was the dead people.....so killing the dead people will fix this big problem that "we" the living are having.

here`s a question: when glenn took the challenger in season 1, the others told him he couldn`t keep it (now that was budget "convenient") and the rims were strapped to the camper when they left, what did they do with them? :scratch2:

THE LOST RIM PLOT?
Uh. You don't get it man. And I believe this is a thread for people who like the show. So......

Back
Top Bottom