Mlb 2014

I like the Royals but I hope they don't have any more hot heads on the roster like "Pine Tar George". :)

KH47_rgbbrett2.jpg

I like the Royals but I hope they don't have any more hot heads on the roster like "Pine Tar George". :)

KH47_rgbbrett2.jpg

The absolute worst, bogus call in all of baseball. I wish they wouldn't have held George back, that Ump would still be in the hospital.:D

We had to stream the game, and the signal kept locking up, so viewing was sporadic at best.

I get tired of the incessant babbling of the announcers, and wish sometimes they'd just announce the game. I was particularly disappointed with their hammering of Ishikawa when he misjudged that fly ball early in the game. They went on and on and on about him being inexperienced.

I wish I could have heard them when he hit the game/series winning home run.

Time for new announcers.

turn off TV sound and find the game on radio? Hindsight I know but Yost should have been in the ump's face after those first 2 Shields pitches.

Last edited:
Billy Martin was a tool. In the end, the good guys won out.

Yes - last night was sad for Royals fans, but we have 6 more games to go.

Bumgarner did exactly what we were hoping he would do last night. I did figure that it would be a closer game though. Is that really the Royals' ace??

Bumgarner did exactly what we were hoping he would do last night. I did figure that it would be a closer game though. Is that really the Royals' ace??

Everyone can have an off night. Look what the Cardinals did to Kershaw, in three consecutive playoff games dating back to 2013.

The absolute worst, bogus call in all of baseball. I wish they wouldn't have held George back, that Ump would still be in the hospital.:D

I'm missing something here - he got called to task because there was too much pine tar on his bat, right? He broke a rule and got his pee pee slapped. Then, somebody slept with somebody else and got the call overturned and the end of the game re-played.

Now, on the other hand, Pete Rose broke a rule.............................:scratch2:

Looks like it's going to be a long game. I don't know if that's good or bad for the Boys in Blue. At least we got the bats workin a little.:yes:

I could probably afford tickets to the World Series if I had the hair dye concession for some of the girls sitting behind home plate.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom