CL..."Where are you??"

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
OK, so I'm GIVING away some stuff on CL

FREE...:yes:

And my postings have my city and a map with major crossroads and a pindrop to my house on my named street, right??

My first two inquiries are "Where are you???"

Really???? :dunno: :wtf:

I guess nobody could figure out where you were?

Maybe you should have dropped it off @ Andy's house...

:yes:

Odd.In the last six months I've sold over a hundred things on CL.It's a huuuge pain getting people to commit and pick it up.

The free stuff though?Literally within minutes they're lined up to come get.No matter the time of day it was listed,the stuff has been picked up within three hours.

'course this is in Michigans second largest city.:thmbsp:

Are they just asking for your actual address so they can come get it?

BTW I have a spare toner cart for a model 4. :D

The "free" folks are even flakier than anyone else. So the last time I wanted to give something away I advertised it at $10 and told the guy when he called that he could have it for free as I wasn't sure it worked. He said no, he wanted to pay for it. When he came to get it I tried again, but he still insisted on giving me the $10. :)

I have found that my CL seems to zero in on a zip code or town name. All I know is one ad I responded to for a SONY speaker they were quite far from where the map indicated although in the same town.

OK, so I'm GIVING away some stuff on CL

FREE...:yes:

And my postings have my city and a map with major crossroads and a pindrop to my house on my named street, right??

My first two inquiries are "Where are you???"

Really???? :dunno: :wtf:

Answer: "At home. Where are you?" :D

Back
Top Bottom