Minimus 7

rd48sec

There are a total of four Minimus 7's listed on my local craigslist from the same seller. He is asking $35/pair. I contacted him to ask if he was firm on $35/pair.

He responded that if I bought all four it would be $60 total. They are the 'C' version and are in good condition. Is this an alright deal? Should I counter offer?

60 bucks for 4 is ok if they are in good shape, if they are beat up it is a waste of time. I would also like them to be matching too. I regularly see these sell for $40 a pair up in Canada.

I agree with ^^^^ if they are in good condition then this is a very decent price.

Yeah, I can usually get $20-$40 per pair, so that's reasonable. Just remember it was a VERY good selling speaker, so don't be surprised if you find a few more pairs at garage sales and thrift stores for five or ten bucks right after you buy these!

I had two pairs and it took forever to get rid of them. They were metal and in good but not perfect cosmetic condition. Worked great though. Ended up selling on Craigslist and shipping them. Got like $50ish for all 4, plus shipping.

Love the Minimus and Optimus 7s. Went a long time not seeing any in the thrifts around here and in a few days got 2 pairs for $8 a pair.

the price is ok .... assuming they are in nice shape and all.

they are kewl little speakers to have around they sound pretty good for the small size.

I have a number of thriftstore / estate sale minimus speakers I haven't paid more the $15/pr for them but the price seems ok if you want them..

Back
Top Bottom