Please help the AK Database!

Jailtime

Standin' on a corner
Current database moderator is njcanuck.

Here is the link to the database - http://akdatabase.com/AKview/

If you would like to help build the AK Database, please send clean copies of manuals to - ak.pdfs@gmail.com. The software only accepts files 20MB and smaller, but go ahead and send what you have, we may increase capacity. Please check the database to make sure that the file you want to contribute isn't already uploaded. The gallery software works well with PDFs, so let's stick with those for now.

We are also accepting member compiled cap lists for Marantz and Pioneer now.

Last edited:
Hello ?
anybody out there ?

I sent a Rotel 2040 service manual to that email address.I see no response anyplace or added to the database.

Seems there should be more things too, these guys should all at least upload one thing they have or two.I have some, one or two or three Soundcraftsman to upload, but I won't do anything until this last one gets attention.Only ONE ? ! Soundcraftsman ! what !, c'mon AK'ers.

I didn't name the file, I think its "img" should be renamed to "Rotel RA-2040".
it's an integrated amp.(my amp)

I haven't been in to upload files for quite a while. Your manual did make it safely to the email though. Thanks for contributing.

I rename all the files correctly when I upload them to the DB.

WoW, cool, got a few raw Soundcrafstman to send, need to look, I will do-send any non duplicate, (shouldn't be hard, lol) need to look and scan.

Thanx for posting my amps pdf. (try reading the German side, aaaaaaaaaaaaarg)

I sent a file once that was 19.8MB and got denied because it supposedly was over the 20MB limit. ???????

What is someone supposed to do?

I sent a file once that was 19.8MB and got denied because it supposedly was over the 20MB limit. ???????

Crunch it down, NOW !!!!!!!!!!! lol kidding.

Maybe leave out one superfluous page ? to make it a smaller file ?

send it !

WoW, cool, got a few raw Soundcrafstman to send, need to look, I will do-send any non duplicate, (shouldn't be hard, lol) need to look and scan.

Thanx for posting my amps pdf. (try reading the German side, aaaaaaaaaaaaarg)

Thank you again, we need some Soundcraftsmen. Rare literature.

The email client doesn't reject files over 20MB. I've received files over 40MB at the email, just can't upload them to the DB. Send it to us, I'll try it again. Thanks for helping out!

Is there a need for Hafler schematic ?, I can't understand why it isn't even listed.
Or are they all over the web, I have a P500, the book to build it, and has the schematic in it.

Is there a need for Hafler schematic ?, I can't understand why it isn't even listed.
Or are they all over the web, I have a P500, the book to build it, and has the schematic in it.

We have no documents for Hafler gear, that's why you don't see it listed. If you want to get it started, we'll gladly accept docs! :D

We have no documents for Hafler gear, that's why you don't see it listed. If you want to get it started, we'll gladly accept docs! :D

That goes for nearly any brand. If its not listed its not due to our dislike of said brand. Its because we do not have any of said literature.

All thats needed to get started is sending us some to get it started. Thanks

Grumpy

That goes for nearly any brand. If its not listed its not due to our dislike of said brand. Its because we do not have any of said literature.

All thats needed to get started is sending us some to get it started. Thanks

Grumpy

Not so much that, but is bewildering seeing how many posts and how busy this forum is, and how Hafler (and other brands) is hashed over so much that these guys don't donate.:scratch2:

Not everyone has access to a scanner and software to create a usable PDF. That's a hint, Hafler fans. :D

:D
Not everyone has access to a scanner and software to create a usable PDF. That's a hint, Hafler fans. :D

LAME:thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

I got this Cannon Pixxma 250, $39.95, I got it for my sister for $34.99 (was pissed), 600 dpi scanner, printer combo.walk-in store was Best Buy.

They can post and afford a multi printer, f that.

be spankin these, mofo's.

:thmbsp::D

ADD;

I am just razzing you guys, but my first HP flatbed scanner, ISA, wide SCSI, on sale at best buy, $100,00 off the price.
I paid $899.00 , now I am blown away at this printer combo stuff being so cheap.

Last edited:
Hello folks,

I'm the new moderator for the AudioKarma Database. Well, I'm part of a two man army with yungin's-dad. Here is the link to the database - http://akdatabase.com/AKview/

If you would like to help build the AK Database, please send clean copies of manuals to - files@akdatabase.org. The software only accepts files 20MB and smaller, but go ahead and send what you have, we may increase capacity. Please check the database to make sure that the file you want to contribute isn't already uploaded. The gallery software works well with PDFs, so let's stick with those for now.

If you have any questions, shoot me or Ron (yungin's-dad) a PM.

Please have a look at the second sentence of the first post, quoted above.

"""""""This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. files@akdatabase.org""""""

your email aint working, I think.
sent DH-220
P-230
P-500

all at once
haflers.

This e-mail has been giving me hell for a while now. First, it won't take files over about 15MB, now it's just rejecting them? Might be time for a new e-mail. Lemme check into that.

Back
Top Bottom