Relapse pending | I need a sponsor | Problem

GERMXXII

Howdy!

Old/M/NC

Been creeping for a short time. There is a lot going here.

I have 2 tons of vinyl for my library. Recent purchased two tons of gear. More on that in the appropriate place.

Where should I go from here? Need sponsor.

Wash room?

Where might I find the discussions regarding initial cleaning and preparation of various componets for production?

Welcome! Are you opening a factory or something? Possibly the DIY forum could provide some answers.

Use Google for your search.

Two examples, just as it is written without spaces around plus sign...

dirty switches+audiokarma

Marantz+audiokarma

If you want to search a particular site, use the + symbol with no spaces around it. Google uses Boolean operators in it's search function. Use model numbers for more specific answers. You can also create a free account at HiFi Engine to access a library of Owner and Service manuals.

Welcome to AK!

Welcome to the fold -

My observation is that this place is full of enablers. Not a lot of intervention happening around here.

Greetings electric john!

No factor, the vinyl I have been collecting since I was about 9 years old. The stereo components was a deal I could not refuse.

Have a great day!

Germ

dcmfan,

Awesome, everywhere I go there seems to hipsters and enablers. I guess I will have to create my own intervention! Thanks

GERM

I am now a subscriber!!! woohoo Let's celebrate! Wait....what are the benefits other operational cost?

Welcome! I believe subscribers get added access to info on the site plus other benefits check the home page for more info. I don't know much more because i have yet to subscribe (shame on me!) too busy buying & restoring gear i guess.

Back
Top Bottom