Is Paris Hilton an AKer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible. The character of Phoebe on 'Friends' was played by Lisa Kudrow, who earned a BS in Biology from Vassar, and did research into cluster headaches.

The only way most of us know these public figures is by what the media tells us. Hard to say what they are really like...

I know. And Heddy Lamar, a sexpot in our grandfather's day, co-invented frequency skipping radio, which has many applications today.

All I can say is I WANT TO BELIEVE.

The anecdotal stories were really cool until I got to the part where Buzzfeed contacted her publicist who said she does not restore old radios. Who knows, maybe it's a coverup to keep fans and creeps away from the one place she can still hang out - antique radio fests.

The anecdotal stories were really cool until I got to the part where Buzzfeed contacted her publicist who said she does not restore old radios. Who knows, maybe it's a coverup to keep fans and creeps away from the one place she can still hang out - antique radio fests.

That's what I'm hoping. The anecdotes are so weirdly specific; this is the last rumor you can imagine people starting about Ms Hilton.

Paris, if you're lurking, why not go to the new members forum and introduce yourself?

Or what if she's been here for years? This could be an awesome guessing game - which AKer do you think is actually Paris Hilton? (I promise you, it's not me - and there are picture on enjoythemusic.com that prove it)

Last edited:

That sounds plausible, considering the weirdly specific details of the other posts.

Note the language of the denial: "she does not restore antique radios." She could be going to Ham swaps to find tubes, transformers, oil-filled caps, and test gear, because she's actually restoring vintage stereo amplifiers.

If this is true and she's on here....

PARIS YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU..MARRY ME !!

If it's not true then I retract my statement ...

Logically, it's someone who posts on the Tubes, Solid State, or DIY forums and has technical questions or answers, and who no other AKer has ever met in person.

What??

No.... Get your heads back in the game, guys... And I suggest each and every one of you submit yourselves for drug and toxin testing as soon as possible... There's a rabid stink bug in the punchbowl.

I really really wish it was true, but since you can't really drink/smoke/wear/screw/ old radios I'd say not very likely.

Last edited:
I really really wish it was true, but since you can't really drink/smoke/wear/screw/ old radios I'd say not very likely.

But that's the thing - you can't judge celebrities by their persona. Heddy Lamar made an a film with explicit sex and nudity before leaving Denmark for Hollywood. And I mean it would be "R" rated today. (It's on Youtube, if you're curious) Yet she co-invented the frequency hopping technology that underlies modern cell phones, among other things.

If we're nuts for hoping Paris is deeper and more interesting then "Paris" the TV (and sex tape) star, then I don't want to be sane. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom