Show us your Motorcycles

I did a test ride when they first came out. Fun machines. Different kind of fun, but still fun.

I know I'd have more fun on the bike, but this time, it's not about me. I want HER to have some fun. Being together with her and seeing her enjoying herself will be the fun for me.

1983 Yamaha XJ550 Maxim, I bought new in 1985.

Factory paint, chrome, etc. Just rolled 23.5k miles.

Attachments

• 3598.jpg
    3598.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 3589.jpg
    3589.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 45
4OZjnFM.jpg

rLtpF4N.jpg

Built totally by me. 11.87 @ 112 mph 1/4 with 140 tire, no electric or air assisted shifts, 6'4 wind resistant rider.

Put my Custom up for sale yesterday. Bummer

It will be missed but still have my Street Glide.

Attachments

• Chopper and TTable 024.jpg
    Chopper and TTable 024.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Chopper and TTable 029.jpg
    Chopper and TTable 029.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Chopper and TTable 020.jpg
    Chopper and TTable 020.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Chopper and TTable 023.jpg
    Chopper and TTable 023.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 18
The pics of my cruiser...

2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000. Yup, 2000cc (actually 2053) / 125 cu in V-twin.

Normally has a large windshield on it. I have a new appreciation for those driving MC without windshields, especially early/mid evening when the bugs are out. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150709_094743.jpg
    20150709_094743.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Great Jim - did Sturgis pre-rally again, got home Monday. 1900 miles in 5 days. The place was getting crazy crowded and we got out just in time (day before the rally started).

This is coming in to Hulett WY on Wednesday - Hulett is the closest town to Devil's Tower and to be fair that day is known as "no panties Wednesday".

11703568_907794575922548_8940579886562994167_o.jpg

Very Cool, I am hearing from a lot of people at the HD Forum that Sturgis is very crowded this year.

Jim

I just got back from Sturgis on Tuesday, went to the Pre-party to avoid the crowds... It was packed. I'm good for another 10 years

Great Jim - did Sturgis pre-rally again, got home Monday. 1900 miles in 5 days. The place was getting crazy crowded and we got out just in time (day before the rally started).

This is coming in to Hulett WY on Wednesday - Hulett is the closest town to Devil's Tower and to be fair that day is known as "no panties Wednesday".

11703568_907794575922548_8940579886562994167_o.jpg

Where is the VESPA section?:scratch2:

Took a much needed ride up to the mountains yesterday. Work has been tough so I knew taking one of the bikes up would help.....It did :)

Golden Gilpin Mill - closed Silver mine.

free picture hosting

Nice view over the mountains headed towards Nederland.

click image upload

The rocks help amplify my already loud bike. Rock falls?

images hosting

Last edited:
Took a much needed ride up to the mountains yesterday. Work has been tough so I knew taking one of the bikes up would help.....It did :)

I almost bought one of the VRods last year. Had it loaded on my trailer and strapped in while the fellow was a preparing the paperwork for the agreed upon price. When I went to sign the papers the agreed upon CASH price had changed as he decided to try to slip it past me with no tax so I would have to pay tax later when I titled it. It was one of those end of year things and I had just sold another bike so I figured I would ride that for a year and sell it or store it or who knows. I went out and started releasing the tie-downs and he was freaking out and then I backed it out of my trailer and threw him the keys and drove off after ripping up the contract and taking the copies with me.
You know how to tell when I salesman is lying? His lips are moving!

PS SHARP BIKE !!! How does she handle the twisties? Better than the old Electraglide I bet!

Kermit Z, nice bike and pics of one of my favorite front range rides.

Gonna spend some time in Southern Wyoming next week.

wyoming1.jpg

Thanks guys! Jim, it actually handles the twisties pretty decent for such a long low bike. You can see the chicken strip on the back tire is pretty small. Too bad about that deal going south, but it's best to walk if it isn't looking good.

Dog, that sounds like a nice ride to Wyoming:) Look forward to some pictures

Back
Top Bottom