2015 mlb

I've been streaming baseball games during the week just to have something different to listen to in the office.

I'm sorry, but I'm getting sick and tired of listening to the announcers talk about what a rough life baseball players have. Whining about things like playing a Sunday evening game, then having to travel when it's over.

Where did my violin go? I need to eke out a tune or two!!!

The Nationals are finally fulfilling, if not exceeding, their preseason pitching expectations. They're now working on about 47 consecutive innings of shutout baseball. Scherzer has been a beast.

The Nationals are finally fulfilling, if not exceeding, their preseason pitching expectations. They're now working on about 47 consecutive innings of shutout baseball. Scherzer has been a beast.

Yeah, Scherzer is definitely in a groove. I rarely get a Nationals game, but did see him throw his "near" perfect no hitter a few days ago and was disappointed it was blemished by a cheap HBP.

Cards playing the Cubs tonight and are tied 1-1 in the 5th. Pitching has been their strength this year. Like every team we have had our share of injuries but someone steps in and they don't seem to miss a beat. Holliday is getting close to returning but Randall Grinchuk has done a great job in his place. They have exceeded expectations for me so far. They have been great at home so far this year with only 7 losses. Unreal.

As a long suffering Mets fan I would just like to point out that our FIFTH starter gave up one run last night and LOST. Our offense looks like double A ball out there. If we had a couple of guys who could bat over 280. the Mets could actually matter.

If the Mets are like the Pirates , all the money goes towards pitching and you hope you can get some hitting thru the farm system . That's how the Braves did it .

Why are the Cubs always on ESPN?? Yet Pittsburgh who's ahead of them in the standings
ZERO times!! and barely ever nationally televised.

Buccos were on National TV the last 2 nights and they did not disappoint !

back to back walk off games and now the Pirates are 2.5 games behind the Cards .

I'm feeling some magic .

Buccos were on National TV the last 2 nights and they did not disappoint !

back to back walk off games and now the Pirates are 2.5 games behind the Cards .

I'm feeling some magic .

yankees-spring-training.jpg

Bad weekend for the Buccos . Jordy Mercer gets a cheap shot from Gomez and looks like he will be out for a while . Liriano couldn't pitch and the Brewers swept them .

Buccos win again with late with homer from Kang . I think the Pirates are gonna have a dilemma when Harrison and Mercer come back .

Back
Top Bottom