Fall Twangfest Prep already?

Indeed, Great time. Thanks Jay and Susie for hosting. Terry, awesome butt again, thanks. Good to see everyone again and meet a few new ones. I believe MR Bill was taking pics. Maybe he'll post some.

OK who left the wireless router in the back seat of my truck? Perhaps the same culprit who donated the Sherwood amp to the truck bed. I know who you are and I'll get you next time with the traditional Midwestern car donation: zucchini. :tongue: Seriously thanks for the Sherwood, it'll look great next to the matching receiver I've had since high school. :thmbsp:
Thats what happens when you leave your windows down on your truck ,

leave tube amps in return a couple of small pa amps will be fine .:D

Ha, I just got done bucking up the fire. It was a little like walking on the moon, only hotter. It's blazing good again, it's nice to see those damn thorny locust tress gone. My mower tires will love me.:yes:

Once again Susie and Jay were great hosts, and the weather was perfect.

It's always nice to see some gear, but it's seeing our fellow audiomaniacs that I look forward to the most.

I didn't take many pics, but here's a few.

Mr. Bill

Attachments

• DSC_1044.jpg
    DSC_1044.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_1046.jpg
    DSC_1046.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_1051.jpg
    DSC_1051.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_1055.jpg
    DSC_1055.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 44
Here's four more pics.
Did anyone try Tox's brandy?

Mr. Bill

Attachments

• DSC_1057.jpg
    DSC_1057.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_1059.jpg
    DSC_1059.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_1061.jpg
    DSC_1061.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_1062.jpg
    DSC_1062.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 46
Had a pretty good time- Thanks everyone for the compliments on the butt:D There was also other food brought and it was great! Just kind of grateful we can do this and try to take the load off our wonderful hosts.

Great pics, thanks for posting. That big grassy lot is perfect for tailgate swapping! And to think in the early days we hauled everything to the back yard. Yeesh.

Yeah. I saw the Splat's sucking it down. Wow!

Nice photos! Glad someone got some. I had my camera in my pocket and don't know why I didn't even take one photo. :no:

Tox's brandy wasn't bad - smelled like Cognac, and tasted pretty good, given that it was made from wine dregs, or did I get that wrong? "Sucking it down"? We really didn't drink very much, no, really.

Yes, the doings in the big yard were easier and really very handy.

That was my assessment, not bad for a first try using wine that had gone a bit over the hill. If the only alternative for bad wine is dumping it on slugs in the garden, this is a much better fate for it. :D

You boys'r gonna hurt yourselves. Now sit down and eat your oatmeal and take your Geritol. :D

Yer lucky them Kansas boyz didn't feed ya into a woodchipper aimed at the lake, Tox. I hear Missourans make good crappy bait. :D

Nice to see some fellow AK geezers having a good time. We left coast geezers need to plan a get together. How were the brownies? :smoke:

Yer lucky them Kansas boyz didn't feed ya into a woodchipper aimed at the lake, Tox. I hear Missourans make good crappy bait. :D

Nice to see some fellow AK geezers having a good time. We left coast geezers need to plan a get together. How were the brownies? :smoke:

Ate the last of the crumbs after work yesterday. Made for some nice baseball viewing. :yes:
I think the bon fire finally went cold yesterday. Now I have to pick out all the steel chassis and organ foot pedal mounts.:D Oh, and speaker baskets, lots of those.:yes:

Ate the last of the crumbs after work yesterday. Made for some nice baseball viewing. :yes:
I think the bon fire finally went cold yesterday. Now I have to pick out all the steel chassis and organ foot pedal mounts.:D Oh, and speaker baskets, lots of those.:yes:

I'll bet those old alnico magnets will re-gauss. Just pull apart a three h.p. electric motor an' plug it in, works like a charm.:D

One o' these days I'll have to hitch a ride with that dude from Vegas and show y'all what we're growing out here on the Left Coast.

GO Giants!:smoke:

Back
Top Bottom