SMAC June 2015

jmathers

The June SMAC meeting will be held on Saturday, June 27th at Grumpy's place. See my email for details.

If you have any equipment to bring for the outdoor system, please respond in this thread and we'll try to cobble together something that sounds good. Obviously, we'll need speakers, amp pre, source at minimum.

If anyone has a bluetooth receiver, it may be nice to hookup and give folks the ability to stream anything they have on their phones. Just a thought.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for starting this thread Jeff. I also want to mention that I will be providing free tables for those who want to bring items for the swap meet. I'll have a bunch of tables available but if you can let me know how many you need it would help.

Thanks
Grumpy

Bump for the June meet. Please let me know if you need a table. Thanks

howdy folks,
I can bring the 6CB5A amps and linestage we used at the last 'Fest if you'd like. I'll watch the thread for response...:) I have a Bluetooth receiver with two RCA outputs.
cheers,
Douglas

I am totally bumming I will not be in town that Saturday as I have a pile of stuff for a table.

Huge bummer Dave. Always look forward to seeing you and its been far too long. Do you want to drop some stuff off for a table and I can have my son watch it for you ?

Still time to contact me for a free swap table. I will finalize the count on wed. Thanks

Grumpy

PM me about what time you need me over to help set up the tents.

Do we have a sound system covered too??? I can haul the Paradigm 5Ses over again or some Alesis Monitor Ones I just picked up.

Don't forget that the June meet/swap is THIS Saturday.

And, yes, we still need an outdoor system. Alesis monitors sound interesting. Think they would do ok outside? Certainly easy to bring since they're small.

Hope to see everyone this weekend. Don't forget if you did not reserve a swap table I still have some available. They will be first come, first serve. If you have a swap table you can get here about a half hour early to set up your goods.

Thanks
Grumpy

I plan to bring around 1200 watts of Hafler power amps, PAT-4, Adcom tuner-preamp, other stuff too

Kurt, is that stuff for sale? Or are you bringing it for the outdoor system? Grumpy's neighbors better be prepared if so.:D

Well its looking like Mofo nature is gonna throw us a loop. Not to worry. I have 20x30 ft of canopy up in the backyard and Nancy has been hard at work cooking and baking since 7am this morning. We also have my garage and of course the living room so were ready.

Had a few people write me asking if the swap meet is off due to rain. Nope, were good to go.

Dave

Unfortunately I got pretty horrible news at the vet today and won't be able to make it.

Back
Top Bottom