SoundStageDirect $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
Okay, folks. It's been a while since we've done this, but the giveaway is back. This time, Seth has generously donated a $100 Gift Certificate for us to give to one lucky AKer.

Yep.

$100 Gift Certificate

So, if you take a peek at SoundStageDirect's website, you'll see that they carry lots of gear beyond their selection for analogue front-ends. So, you can shop for DACs, headphones & amps, speakers, etc. Lots of cool stuff, even if you don't spin records in your system. Just take your pick from the broad selection of products that Seth carries. Check out the site via the banner at the bottom of every AK page.

That means the EVERYONE is in on this one, not just the LP folk.

This contest will run until 11:59 p.m. EDT, on Monday, September 29, 2014. All you have to do is post, in this thread, the words "SoundStageDirect".

When the winner is selected from those posting herein, I will contact that person for his or her email address. Seth will email the Gift Certificate directly to you.

So, let's see if we can shatter the number of entries in previous 'vinyl-only' giveaway threads.

Remember, just post "SoundStageDirect" in this thread.

(Legal Junk: Admins are not eligible. All members in good standing, including the rest of the AK staff, who have correctly posted the qualifying phrase in this thread, will be eligible. Only one entry per member. Gift Certificate subject to rules and limitations set out by SoundStageDirect, if any. Audiokarma.org is not responsible for any duties, fees, charges, levies, taxes or other monies due to any agency, foreign or domestic, which may or may not arise from the use of this gift certificate.)

SoundStageDirect got me my copy of "Car Wheels on a Gravel Road", and I couldn't be more pleased with it. None of my local shops were able to get the import.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom