Happy 1st Anniversary to AK!!

Many thanx to Tim for starting this and inviting me to get on board as a moderator of a vintage TV forum. It has been a great growing experience for me, and I really enjoy the family atmosphere of this place! We have a super core group of great people, and it is getting bigger all the time. Here's to another awesome year. Thanx and appreciation also to Wards, the Grumpster, and anyone else I've missed for doing the software net managing and setup that got this site operating in the first place and who keep the gears turning.

Rob

0ne Year Wow

Time does fly wonderful forum; great people; love this place; it doesn't get any better.:)

AK is the first place I go to in the morning and the last place I go to at night. During the day I pop in when I can from work.

I soak up all the knowledge and experiences like a sponge and really like the tone of this site; nobody looks down on anyone for the gear they own or don't own. Everyone is civil with each and also maintains a sense of humor.
:D :nutz: :screwy: :yes: :rockon: :banana: :grnbounce :thmbsp:

Right now 'mafunzalo', but someday I hope to be able to contribute monitarily also.

Keep the faith.

Happy Birthday!!

I fully agree with all of the others who posted earlier. I have learned a lot on this site, and am glad i found it. I rarely miss checking this site daily, and am happy to be a member, and a regular poster

Hope many aniverseries follow the first year!!

Yes it is indeed a very cool place to hang... Thank one and all for helping to make it so.....

Lefty

I agree. I have this set as my homepage and its the first place i go in the morning and usually the last place at night. This is my favorite of the audio forums by far, just the atmosphere and the people and the content make it what it is and better than everywhere else. Theres nobody that seems to come off like they "know it all" when perhaps they dont or anyone looking to start fights here. I joined about 8 months ago and have been having a blast. Lets keep a good thing going!:banana:

Back
Top Bottom