Mid Ohio Audio GTG/Swap Poll

Which weekend would you prefer the GTG/Swap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4Play

Mid Ohio Audio Get Together/Swap

Those who are interested/will be coming to this event, this is your chance to have your voice heard. The month of August has already been chosen, but the weekend has not been decided yet.

Due to members who are unable to attend August 2 and August 9, this poll is to select a weekend where most members will be able to attend. There are only three weekends to choose from.

There will be another option. If you select this option, please list the weekend in this thread.

Rules For The Poll:
The voting is only for those who will be attending.
The member who is planning on coming will get only one vote.
Postings will be limited to weekend dates for the GTG.
Any non related posts will be deleted.
Please keep this thread on topic!!
The poll will end in 30 days.

Ok, let's see if we can choose a weekend for this GTG! :music:

Last edited:
Hey folks, sit tight. It looks like we omitted the weekend of Aug 16, which is an option till as I understand it.

August 9 and 16 were not good weekends. The poll as it stands is for...
Aug 2 - Aug 23 - Aug 30 - Other (List weekend in thread)

This is to be a 2 day event. I would expect some folks to only come one day, which is ok. All drawings, raffles, etc will be on Saturday when everyone will be there.

I just voted for the 23rd, but the following weekend would do just as well for me.

Last edited:
If you vote for Other, make sure to include the weekend in the thread. There is already one vote but the person never made a post. Without knowing your choice, voting for Other is just a waste.

Make sure to make a post signifying the weekend of your choice. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I just saw these threads through the barter town link. If I can, I plan to drive up from Cincinnati possibly with a friend or two. Most of my gear that I'm not using I've given away to friends, but I'll try to find something to offer up.

Cheers,
Roger

The first and last weekends in August work for me, Can only attend on the Sunday though but would be happy to help in any capacity!

So. The 2-3 and 30-31 are in the lead with the 2-3 being having the most votes. Out of you guys that voted for the 30-31, how many could do the 2-3 if necessary?

The Poll Closes in Two Days!!!

To those who are interested/coming to the GTG, please make sure you vote.

Back
Top Bottom