Advent Eternity Tower Speakers

rush2112guy

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Anybody know anything about Advent Eternity Tower Speakers. Can you give me some specs? Saw a pair on craigslist I might be interested in

Guy

I never heard of them. Sounds like they could be from the post Jensen, Recoton period. Any photos?

Edit: I did a Google search and there are several posts in AK and other forums on these. I assumed you already did this. Search first, ask questions later. :D

They appear to be Jensen Advents, which is not necessarily a bad thing. However, at the asking price, I don't think I'd grab them. They look rather nice. I have no idea what they sound like. Advent never was one to post specs on their speakers, at least in the pre-Jensen period.
I found another post on the web that stated they were $299 each brand new and the poster bought them at closeout for half of that.

Last edited:
Advents

I never heard of them. Sounds like they could be from the post Jensen, Recoton period. Any photos?

Edit: I did a Google search and there are several posts in AK and other forums on these. I assumed you already did this. Search first, ask questions later. :D

They appear to be Jensen Advents, which is not necessarily a bad thing. However, at the asking price, I don't think I'd grab them. They look rather nice. I have no idea what they sound like. Advent never was one to post specs on their speakers, at least in the pre-Jensen period.
I found another post on the web that stated they were $299 each brand new and the poster bought them at closeout for half of that.

Yea thanks Carl. I assume you saw the pics from craigslist. They do look nice but I didnt know anything about them.I did search for info but didnt find much.
Thats when I go to my fellow AKer's for their input.
I have a pair of minty Advent 1's that sound great, so Im kind of hooked on Advents.
Thanks again for the info!!

Guy

Back
Top Bottom