RMAF Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2014 - Who's going?

Don, let me know how your meet n greet with David c/o Commonsense audio goes.. and if you can check out the Audio by Van Alstine booth, I'd like to know what you think of the owner Frank and his gear and approach. I have his pre and just added a newer "matching" amp. Hope you have a great time!

Don, let me know how your meet n greet with David c/o Commonsense audio goes.. and if you can check out the Audio by Van Alstine booth, I'd like to know what you think of the owner Frank and his gear and approach. I have his pre and just added a newer "matching" amp. Hope you have a great time!

Will do ... on the list.

ATTENTION ALL OF YOU FOLKS!!!!!!

GCarlberg and many of the rest of the local Denver ak gang is having a get together at Georges house. If you guys can make it I am sure we all would love to have you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't looked to see if there is food offered, but if George cooks, you would be making a huge mistake to not show up. Here is a link. It is a running thread for the past several years, but the most current info is in the last several posts.
http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?p=8174906#post8174906

Gordon, I am going to see if there is any way for me to get a ticket. I would love to finally meet you in person. Will you be here for all three days???

Till sooner,
Mark

Flying out in the morning! Woot!

Sorry, can't make the Sunday gig. Flight home is at 4pm - enjoy!

RMAF you bet!

I will be there. Bringing my sons and a fellow audiophile from work :) Its a great show, and I hope the exhibitors put on a good show as usual.

Day 1 was great, heard some really great stuff and was only chased out if a few rooms. Busy day today ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there, spending some time with my friend Duke LeJeune in the AudioKinesis room (1100), where he'll have the new Zephrin 46 speakers on demonstration. Anyone who knows Duke knows he's as fun and easy going as it gets.

Here's the system shown at the Newport Beach show in early June, where the speakers were introduced. That's Duke's buddy Jim Romeyn in the photo, who'll also be at RMAF.
10425875_682584375112417_2957922595812917653_n.jpg

Disclosure - I am Duke's dealer in the midwest.

I saw and heard those speakers in Denver. I would put that on my list of "good sounding rooms" that I heard over the weekend.

Regards,
Gordon.

Brent (from VAC) and I were speculating to no end, about what drivers were in those speakers... :D

Regards,
Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom