MD-DC-VA-PA -- 2014 AK Members 4th Annual Fall Get Together at Ohighway's

Ohighway

Wannabe Minimalist
Subscriber
EDIT: The location of this event has been changed to Jim Hoover's place in Middletown, MD.

attachment.php

All,

We're a couple months out from my fall get together. Targeting early to mid October..... Let me know what date best works for you and we'll try as best as we can to come to a consensus.

Rick

EDIT: OK, after looking over the numbers that Ghazzer assembled for me, and checking things on the home front..... "THE DATE" is..... Sunday October 12th.

Let's call the time from noon until .... whenever.

EDIT: I guess the location would help some folks decide if they're interested or not.... Event is in West Friendship, Md. 21794 off I-70 @ Rt. 32 (exit 80) approx. 19 miles West of Baltimore.

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...=X&ei=GxAKVIKCCsb5yQT97YKYBA&ved=0CJIBEPIBMAs

Last edited:
I have a thingee the weekend of Oct 18-19th, and the Celtic Festival the weekend of the 25-26th (Richmond International Raceway)

Other times are more open ...
so far!

You know I will be there work permitting!
Hope to see you and everyone else in October.

I'll make every effort to be there whichever date is decided on. I missed Jim's in the Spring & don't want to miss another one!

I enjoyed last years get together and would like to come to this event too. My availability is up in the air at the moment due to an unplanned but necessary bachelor party for a friend.

Any chance you'll allot some space for gear pawning again? I may contribute to the heap with some things I'd be looking to trade or sell... I also have been setting aside some freebies.

Also, this is a bit of a blind shot in the dark... but does anyone have any of the sets of optocouplers needed for the Lightspeed Attenuator that some people implement into the SSP? I know ghazzer and possibly several others have built it.

My weekends in October *seem to be* open. Hopefully I can make it on the finalized date!

I had such a great time last year, that I'll find a way to make almost any weekend work. Only date that isn't flexible is the wedding of a niece in CT on the 10/24. But even with that, I could make it on the 26th.

I had such a great time last year, that I'll find a way to make almost any weekend work. Only date that isn't flexible is the wedding of a niece in CT on the 10/24. But even with that, I could make it on the 26th.

I don't think it will slide that late into the month....

You know I'll be there!

My October is wide open right now. Any day of any weekend is good for me!

I'll make every effort to be there whichever date is decided on. I missed Jim's in the Spring & don't want to miss another one!

Same goes for me. Always a highlight of my social calendar.
I will have to drop a couple pounds beforehand so I can sample all the goodies and tasty beers.

Back
Top Bottom