Girlfriend Took Me Out To Lunch...

trhee

ㅇtㅈyㅅr
She felt bad about me injuring my ankle, so in order to keep me in better spirits, she treated me to lunch, coffee at a cafe, and a movie with premier seating.

In a separate room, they also have an art gallery that's part of the restaurant.

15224092552_d774d94ac0_b.jpg

House "Wedge" Salad

15224092072_723cd5fddc_b.jpg

Creamy Mushroom & Bacon Roll w/ Side Salad

15224091062_e8fd4f07c0_b.jpg

1kg (2.2 lbs) T-Bone Steak

15224459325_59335c2628_b.jpg

Fried Potatoes & Garlic Sauteed String Beans

15224461215_b3bde2a2e8_b.jpg

About to watch "Lucy" with Premier Movie Seating. There are concierges who seat you, take your food and drink order (including alcoholic beverages). You're provided disposable slippers, a blanket and the lounge chair reclines completely horizontally. Along with the ottoman, it makes for a super comfortable movie watching experience.

15224210392_83da68c78f_b.jpg

After a meal like that, if I were to put my feet up and recline the seat, I bet it would be at most ten minutes before I went straight to sleep - regardless of who was in the movie.

Sounds like a very nice evening and I hope your ankle heals quickly. The theater near my house has comfy recliners that go full horizontal and it's the only place my wife and I see films these days. Regular theater seats are no comparison.

The regular theater seats here in Seoul are much more comfortable than in the US with wider seats, wider armrests for each seat with built in cup holders and more legroom. However, these premium rooms are so comfortable, it's hard to go back although ticket prices are 3X as expensive. Fortunately, I only go to the movies a few times a year.

Sounds like a very nice evening and I hope your ankle heals quickly. The theater near my house has comfy recliners that go full horizontal and it's the only place my wife and I see films these days. Regular theater seats are no comparison.

I'd think HARD about hurting my knee more often... Must be SOME way to fake it, & still make it credible.... Hmmmmmm... (Grin) Seriously, you've got a GREAT Galpal there !

I go to a regular theater chain but they've upgraded their seats. My wife and I share a two seater with the arm rest raised for extra comfort.

5hrkfiP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom