Avery's Masterpiece IMHO

asech

FM to me was just a background filler, something I listen to when I was too lazy to pull out some vinyl or thread the RtR....But now...

This past Sunday I was listening to the Saddleback college station, they were playing quite the eclectic mix. I had the headphones on as it was about 1120P, and the DJ was between songs, speaking. I head the alert when you get a text on an Iphone and thought who now? I looked at my phone and no text and then
realized it was at the radio station....What clarity and depth the FM1000 has..!
This tuner is simply amazing and makes FM exciting angain IMHO...
All the songs I liked but never bought the album, now sound like a clear deep version I hadn't heard before.....

the FM 1000 will be going in soon to have the filters changed and recapped and i can't wait to get it back...what a craftsman Mr. Fisher was...

Attachments

• photo-20.jpg
    photo-20.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 62
Very cool. Sold my FM-1000 to Fisherdude...he was going to refurb it, but never heard whether that happened. It was a beautiful piece. Enjoy yours...

Attachments

• FM-1000a.jpg
    FM-1000a.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 24
The tuner in my 400 is likewise remarkable. It's situated underground in my basement, far from any windows, with just some speaker wire for an antenna haphazardly flung over something. Nevertheless, I still get at least a dozen stations VERY clearly.

Back
Top Bottom