Kutztown XXXI Slide Show

OH MY!!! You're killin' me! I couldn't make it to this show, but I did make it to the tail end of the spring show. I always come away in awe of the amazingly beautiful restorations of those wonderful radios. There are many very talented people there. I have also found some great deals on some of that new fangled modern 1960s era stereo junk too while I have been to those events in the past.

Thanks for posting that link. :thmbsp:

I hope to see you in the spring!

Crap - I was there and I didn't see half that stuff! :sigh:

Great post.

Last edited:
Shit.... I KNEW lookin' at that slideshow was gonna make me Sick, & I was RIGHT... Whine, whine, Whimper, whimper..Someday, Lord, SOMEDAY...(grin)

Thanks for the link! Hopefully I'll make the spring show. I've always had a great time and found something interesting in past shows.

Its the early Friday stuff that we're probably looking at here. I know I did not see that AK breadboard. Thats a radio that is on my list of things to own sometime. Functionally they are probably terrible but damn if they don't look cool mated with a big old horn speaker and stuffed with brass base "tipped" tubes.

I also spy Tkominsky in one of those pics.

Last edited:
It was a great show! Didn't get a whole lot having to do with radios (a '60s Realistic/Toshiba multiband transistor radio) or audio (a pair of little Advent 402 speakers which match my Advent 420S receiver), but I managed a great haul nevertheless, and had a great time. My main finds there were a Farfisa VIP-345 combo organ (to go with my Farfisa Compact), and a nearly-complete Fisher-Price PXL-2000 kiddie camcorder setup. I'm visible in one or two of the photos standing around the infamous 'console bonfire', wearing my handy Petzl 'headlight'. Can't wait 'till the next one! :banana:
-Adam

Oh, man... I'd ABOUT give My Left Nut for a Pixelvision... Had a chance to get one in '94, but the gal I was with at the time FORBID/REFUSED to let me get anything remotely connected to/with "Audio"...

Back
Top Bottom