CX-1 - Remote trigger question

Toka

Space Cadet
I'm on the hunt for a CX-1 (to replace my CX-2) and had a question regarding the remote power cable (for connecting to an MX-1, which I am also looking for). I'd love the convenience of powering up both with the remote but it doesn't appear that the cable is included in many sales...is it a standard 12V trigger connection or something proprietary? Can't seem to find much about it.

CX-1 Remote trigger question

Hello Toka

Does my little job on my pictures does answer to your request ?

:banana:

Last edited:
be careful I was told by a Yamaha Engineer to avoid

I'm on the hunt for a CX-1 (to replace my CX-2) and had a question regarding the remote power cable (for connecting to an MX-1, which I am also looking for). I'd love the convenience of powering up both with the remote but it doesn't appear that the cable is included in many sales...is it a standard 12V trigger connection or something proprietary? Can't seem to find much about it.
Cx-1 as many had cold solder joints. So I bought a cx-2 new in 1979 and could not be happier.

Just went to the local Radio Shack and bought a 3.5mm MONO mini plug cable 6 ft and it worked perfect between my CX1 and MX1...if you need a longer cable Amazon has them pretty much any length you want...needs male on each end...

Back
Top Bottom