CD Loving Japanese

Well, from what I know of CD's as well as Vinyl...Venus Records of Japan is one of the best there is when it comes to CD's as well as Vinyl. (And their album covers aint to shabby either) And CD's as well as Vinyl from Germany is another outstanding product.

Its only a matter of time before the silver disc dies....There are always holdouts, in this case Japan and Germany, like was said if either country hiccups the media is dead.

The problem is you will have to switch to downloading to get new music or jump on the vinyl train.

I've purchased several cd's from Japan and guess it will be increasing... No problems here.

Its only a matter of time before the silver disc dies....There are always holdouts, in this case Japan and Germany, like was said if either country hiccups the media is dead.

The problem is you will have to switch to downloading to get new music or jump on the vinyl train.

I doubt that it will be in our lifetime. CD will have a renaissance much like LP's. A whole lot of folks grew up with them and will drive a market around nostalgia. CD playback has reached a point where it can be every bit as enjoyable as LP's. Silver discs will be around either in the form of a used market or new releases for the foreseeable furture...IMO.

When I find music I really like, through Beats, I buy it on CD. It sounds better...period....in my opinion. Particularly on the high end....more detail.

Beats (previously MOG) sounds pretty good but not reference quality.

Back
Top Bottom