Show us a picture of your mcintosh system

That's a slick setup. Is the sound (bass) affected at all by not having the horns square in the corners?

I finally found a rack on Craigslist that suits my system well. Here's a pic I snapped before hooking everything up

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20141030_091011.jpg
    20141030_091011.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 272
Just transferred all this stuff to a new stand. Here's the rundown:
C26
MQ101
MC2105
Philips CD880 cd player
AR XA turntable
Denon tuner

For now I'm using some Klipsch Heresys I restored until I get my XR14's recapped and my ML-1C's sold.

They are just made of acoustical foam. Bought them off the "Bay" Not expensive. I did the ceiling, front wall between the speakers, the first and second reflection points on the side walls. For the corners I bought the corner wedges and did all four corners, floor to ceiling. Not as effective as pro absorption panels but do make a worthy difference in the sound.

Well things have changed over the past 10 years. new HT processor, no tape machines, new turntable,new phono pre amp, new amps, completed stereo system with new speakers and amps, new Apple T V, new D[ATTAirectv receiver, etc, new MVP player and new CD playerDSN_1544.JPGCH=full]2752544[/ATTACH] IMG_1624.jpeg IMG_2485.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1306.jpeg
    IMG_1306.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 10
Beautiful setup! Each of your famed McIntosh power amp deserves a separate table haha

Ha! The room ain't that big. I'm lucky enough to be able to cram not only the amps, but all the speakers to use them in. Lucky not only for the space, but even more so for the wife who puts up for it.

Back
Top Bottom