Vinyl only spin list

13dd9f1658e5b319c799bc288b1147c2.jpg

Cooper, Cow, Cutler, Gilonis, Hodgkinson, Mitchell, Steadman, Wyatt - The Last Nightingale, Recommended Records RE 1984, 45 rpm, UK pressing.

Crazy random or any idea of method behind the madness?

Now Playing:

5663d296ebf49aab5305d1d45287777c.jpg

Johnny Cash & The Tennessee Two - Get Rhythm, Sun 105.

Last edited:
The Velvet Underground & Nico ~ S/T. 2008 Back to Black repress, found it at one of my local stores tonight.

Harry Manfredini ‎– Friday The 13th
Waxwork Records ‎– WW13, 2014

Crystal Lake Murky Green vinyl is hard to see in a dark room.

7vNL9v.jpg

1kwG15.jpg

qkfMZg.jpg

Rita Coolidge / The Lady's Not For Sale

A CLASSIC... I also love the one she did with Kristofferson ("Full Moon").

I finally got my second spare cart-holder to fit in my 1019's headshell, which is good because I think my other spare (the one for my M91/SAS cart/stylus) finally used up all nine lives yesterday. I was able to resuscitate it several times, but then it slipped into audiopulmonary arrest, and despite my repeated efforts, it failed to respond... Time of death: 7:10PM.

:sigh:

But today, I decided to give my other spare a try, one that I bought from a fellow AK'er but had trouble making it fit. I was able to get it to lock into the headshell without a cart, so I just mounted the M91 in there, and I'm gonna' see if I can't get 'er a workin'. Here's a hopin' ...

$_1.JPG
$_1.JPG

Jimi Hendrix - "Smash Hits" US Reprise 1st-pressing stereo LP

I'm seeing these on Fleabay for some quite-reasonable prices (depending on the seller). This one is a must for vinyl-loving Hendrix fans ("Red House" and better-sounding EL tracks). 1G and earlier ones are pure sonic gold, especially on the old idler-driven tables.

Last edited:
images

The Rolling Stones - "Through The Past Darkly (Big Hits Vol. II)" US London 1st-pressing stereo LP

"Honky Tonk Women" thumps like no other on this one... "Paint It Black" too... Great through big speakers (The W90's are great mellotron speakers... "2000 Light Years From Home", "Court Of The Crimson King", "Sir Psycho Sexy", etc... I love that mellotron sound).

Last edited:
Tove Lo ~ Queen of the Clouds (Island, 2014). Just came in the mail from Amazon. Very nice two-disc presentation from United Record Pressing in Nashville.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom